• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

What abt free domain??

man, learn to spell!
  2. I

Rate my Sims Website

dude! use your own flash animations instead, there is no point taking those from dreamweaver, they don't fit.
  3. I

Harry Potter animation : review please

:confused: is this supposed to be... good?
  4. I

Which host after f2s

lol, i know many good freehosts... won't tell you though... it's your people fault that all the good hosts dissapears, ever thought about that?
  5. I

What do you think of Portland?

what about a new top-level domain?? .sux it would fit them quite good
  6. I

New host coming "soon".Please review

now theo must be a real smartass... "running under 500 mhz"???? WTF does that matter! The most important thing when talking internetspeed is your friggin CONNECTION!
  7. I

Fastest tripod europe fwp?

sweden use to be kind of fast
  8. I

what about the design?

www.dennisl.f2s.com sorry :):o
  9. I

what about the design?

plz tell me what u think about the design of my site. view it in 1024 x 768 if possible! (it's on swedish):bandit2:
  10. I

Need help! I'm at my wits'ends...

buy urself some space
  11. I

CC problem with GoDaddy

why don't you contact them??
  12. I

Good redirection ?

www.wzr.net or register ur own domain...
  13. I

I really do recommend this

Ok, i know this has been around for quite some time, but i really recommend namecheap.com, they are really good. My latest domain, I registered with them, and it was up in only 18 hours! and for u that does't want to do the Namerserv thing, u can use theirs... they are good.
  14. I

Need more people to come in my site....

just post many threads here... i did get 400 views in a week. (only from here)
  15. I

Netscape vs. Internet Explorer

Sorry to crush ur world imagination, but as everyone knows NS sucks.
  16. I

iframes

doh... what a foolish discussion, why doesn't eveyone just download the latest version of IE or NS???? I mean how HARD CAN IT BE????????????????????????????????:mad: :confused:
  17. I

How to setup OEMMAIL?

yep
  18. I

I need a question answer!

just helping u putting this thread a bit higher up...:bandit2:
  19. I

So, what do I choose is better?

why don't u point ur domain to mydomain.com or something, and use domain redirection???
  20. I

Nameservers...

ya kind of, allthough the nameservers doesn't have to be your hosts namservers unless u are going to use domainhosting, they should be pointed to, for example, mydomain.com's namservers.
Back