• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Netscape vs. Internet Explorer

Didn't you hear? Blue 1.0.3 just got released and it's got some really good features making it even better than Purple 2.0. You should check it out sometime. :D

Ummm...yeah.

I use IE 6, it is good. Fast, and all pages load good. Don't have NS installed, so can't comment on it. Opera is good.

Blue 1.0.3? Ha! That doesn't even support plums!

Ummm...yeah.
Psst. If you haven't figured it out, it's a satire on how stupid these "which is better" threads are.

I feel like typin'

I believe Nutscrape is on it's way out...As WinXP now becomes the standard, we can't help but see an increase of IE usage. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if NS (now at 11%) drops to 4-5%...and we gotta remember...most aren't even on the internet yet. Dig daddy-o?:cool:

Something tells me you haven't heard the news...
News?

I'm sure that was a witty and insightful remark, since it ended with a licking-tongue-out-smilely-face and all, but I don't get it. :eek:

:rolleyes: IE or NS, IE or NS...NS6 has very little to do with NS4-.
STOP THE PRESSES! NS6 IS OUT!!!

Back