• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Hosting :: All accepted

??? How is that possible to sign up for your free-webhosting service even the request thread on your board is CLOSED?
  2. P

Free host allows Japanese and English site sought.

At this moment I am between the jobs hence am going to start a fansite (QUITE hopefully it will be official in future) dedicated to this German football club called BORUSSIA DORTMUND. What I would like to ask you to provide me is as simple as follows: 500MB space 2 GB bandwidth FTP...
  3. P

Free Web Site Hosting

"Non-approved foreign languages" Is the Japanese lingo included to those languages you won't approve? Just curious...
  4. P

20 Free Hosting Accounts to give away.

Hi, Do you still have any hosting accounts left? If so, could you provide me one? My site will be about European soccer updates and travel journals(to support people planning on watching football matches in Europe) Thanks in advance!
  5. P

Fully Featured Free cPanel Hosting! 200MB/8GB PHP/Perl/MySQL/Email/No Advertisements!

I am of legal age to own a domain name and I agree not to use it for any illegal or abusive purposes.
  6. P

Free Webhosting! Domain Needed!

Sammy, How are your exams going? Can't wait my account gets set up! :) Good luck, J
  7. P

Free Webhosting! Domain Needed!

Hi, Own a couple of .com's to make a choice from...would like to ask you to AIM me for further details on account application. My AIM is JILLTOKYO(MSN isn't working on my Macintosh laptop with OS 9). Thanks much. J
  8. P

Free Web Hosting

Can't view anything in the black table on your free hosting page with my IE5.1 for Macintosh(OS9) :(
  9. P

Free 25MB SUBDOMAIN Hosting - NO ADS!

Sorry to hear that...:( I am from Tokyo, Japan but I can tell you that I didn't even attempt to sign up! I swear!:o
  10. P

Free Webspace

PM sent Hi Jasonyates, Just PM'ed you, please check your mailbox. Thanks.
Back