• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting :: All accepted

Seith@Xaeo

xaeo.com IF WORKING READ FOR INFO
VISIT MY SITE

Okay, alot of people like free web hosting.
Here's what I offer to everbody:
Subdomain FTP
Anything you want installed onto it that can be installed with fantastico.
VISIT MY SITE
Here's what I offer as my more professional hosting:
cPanel - Latest
200meg (You can swap space for Email accounts (your-name@your-name.my-name.com)
10gig BandWidth a month (Can not swap this for things)
1 of everything else (FTP, Subdomains, Emails etc)*Footnote
Fantastico
Select from templates made be Seith (me) or our members for free (Pro templates)

*Footnote: 5mb space will get you one of anything. You only start with one.
VISIT MY SITE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms:
------
Please see our forum for the terms, and see our privicy statment to keep you secure!
------
This is 100% free. Never any need to give detials if you don't want to.
Support from our trusted Support staff
MSN support, we also do RD assistance for more complecated things
No adds, no link back, no email adds. Emails come with POP information.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Background information:
VISIT MY SITE
-----------------------
SD&H started about 2 years ago, but had a bad server issue and came away from the internet after our paid clients contracts ran out. Now I am launching the site again under our new name Xaeo. This is all reall, and is totaly free. Our community is still growing again, and launched (Re-Launched after about a year) on EXACTLY 00:00 Hours on 1/1/2005. A milestone for me.

Now the hosting is offically open. See the site for all details.

Hosting provided by Xaeo - The home of Seith Design and Hosting and The new world, where ideas are free, and so is the publishing.

Well, that's me away of to advertise some more. Please spread the word about us! I should point out:
The "professional" hosting will only have one person getting that a week. But untill you do get it you can still have webspace and FTP, Subdomain. We do deals ever "session" which is about 3month. This is usually 500meg hosting with 200 of everything and 10gig bw/mo for free with free domain for the winner. Please see the site.
VISIT MY SITE
-Seith, thanks.

[Visit the site]http://www.seith.danumhosting.com
xaeo.com is not ready yet [Typical for domain companys] Sorry for problems this may cause. It means you will have to use a .tk re-direction untill it comes through. Should be by the end of the week though!

VISIT MY SITE

Last edited:
Is it ok for me to post this here? I dont want to get into troble or anything, but I think it was deleted a second ago, but i was using my back button and am not 100% sure. Please don't delete. I don't need forum posting or anything.

-Seith-

Back