• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webhosting! Domain Needed!

12coolio

We at http://www.premiumhosted.net are offering free hosting to 10 lucky people!!!!!
Here is the offer:
250 MB Disk Space
10GB(10000mb) Bandwidth
25 Email Accounts
25 MYSQL
10 Ftp and Subdomains
Cpanel XP - latest version
Scripta v1.1 - this is like fantastico auto installer..but much better! :p

This service is done manually..u must talk to one of our staff over msn or aim...it will be set up very quickly once u request it!

msn:mywaystudio@hotmail.com
aim:TruChampions
prefered email: mywaystudio@hotmail.com

Please post here first before talking over msn! thanks..also do not ask if you do not have a domain or if you are not willing to purchase a domain.(from anywhere)

I'm interested, is Perl included. I guess it is. This is a very nice offer. By the end of the week, I'll have my domain set up. Oh, and I added you to MSN :)

Great..im very happy you like the service!
All accounts will be set up tonight..or i will speak to you all tonight!
Now we have had 4 signups out of the 10 avaliable!!!!
Thanks guys!
and i hope you enjoy your accounts!
Remeber speak to me on msn tonight! and i will set it up quickly!
Bye
Oh and..ill check if uni.cc is aloud..but i dont think so sorry..but still it might me! talk over msn thanks

edit: I dont know much about uni.cc..is it just a fowarding domain..like --------..or is it like a proper domain..if its a proper domain..then it shuld work!

Last edited:
Hi,

Own a couple of .com's to make a choice from...would like to ask you to AIM me for further details on account application. My AIM is JILLTOKYO(MSN isn't working on my Macintosh laptop with OS 9).

Thanks much.

J

Last edited:
Ok... i will aim you soon! ,..i have got something to do now..and ill aim you later and set up your account e.t.c!!

Hi,i am very interested in your service.I have a uni.cc(ibiz.uni.cc),it works as the domain as imporsible.So i wish you can give me a account!
domain:ibiz.uni.cc
username:ibiz
Thanks a lot!

Ok...We have given 7 accounts! only one has been created but the rest have been reserved for the people who asked on this forum! :)

Ok, as I see I'm too late.. :cry2:
Good luck, guys! I'm sure that you will be satisfied with PremiumHosted.. :)

Last edited:
yea too late. :(( .. oh well .. let's wait if someone else would be grateful to give something like that..:)

greetz,
Suriyanto

Back