• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

20 Free Hosting Accounts to give away.

jdhf

Hi, I'm here to give away 20 free hosting accounts. No ads, 1 requirement. Please see bottom of post for requirement.

Account specs are as follows
100 Mbs Diskspace
3 Gigs Transfer
2 SQL Databases
Unlimited e-mail
Unlimited FTP
PHP, MySQL...
Cpanel/Fantastico

Please PM me with what type of site you'll be running. Obviously nothing illegal. If you run a heavy traffic website we're willing to give more space\bandwidth for a link back to us.

As a free hosting account you will not have access to our 24/7 support since we pay per customer on this. We will still support you through E-mail and get back to you ASAP.

Now, we do ask that if you are happy with our service to post a link back to us somewhere on your site. Also if you come across anyone looking for a hosting provider to send them our way. (Not a requirement)

**Requirement** Secondly, you must keep an updated E-mail address in your Cpanel account. We will be looking for your opinions or suggestions on our services. We will never sell this information.

If you have any questions please PM me.

Thanks for your time. :classic2:

**EDIT**
When PMing me please include if you have your own domain name, if not what subdomain you'd like and also what username you'd like. Don't forget to include what your website will be about.

Last edited:
Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
Apache version 1.3.29 (Unix)
MySQL version 4.0.20-standard
PHP version 4.3.3
PHP info Click to view
PERL version 5.8.1
Kernel version 2.4.21-9.0.1.EL
Cpanel version 9.3.0-CURRENT-103

I would like to host another site on a free space. What is your URL? I can put a link to your site from mine.

I can give you hosting but I don't speak those languages so I can not offer you tech support in anything but English. As far as I know everything else should work with those languages.

Hi,

Do you still have any hosting accounts left? If so, could you provide me one? My site will be about European soccer updates and travel journals(to support people planning on watching football matches in Europe)

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the compliment.. My PM box was full so if I missed anyone please resend a message.

Thanks

Great server! This is my first encounter of a good host! :D Although it is my first attempt on making website too.

I wonder if I would like to park a domain to this hosting,

should I resolve my domain to your ns server or just point the proper A record is ok?

I have tried the A record, but it didn't work.

Back