• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. meow

I am linked!

Don't you dare! :devious2: You don't have to worry trenz. As long as it doesn't go through the roof. :biggrin2:
  2. meow

Our good friends @Yupapa now offer free hosting

That's what you think. :p
  3. meow

Ababa Small Tiny Little Free Hosting

Hey! I hear you (sooner or later). :devious2: w00t!? You've stolen my sig and made me FAT! :eek: :p HI TOEFUR! :biggrin2:
  4. meow

Nah, I read your post just as the first person signed up. That's why I suspected you. :p
  5. meow

Hi concer. Was it you that just signed up? :p
  6. meow

ababa contest! HOO HOO HOO!

The winner is Matt8. Taa-taa! :snowchris Matt8, please visit http://forums.yupapa.com to claim your prize. Thanks to all that participated. ;)
  7. meow

Don't be so loud papa. You woke me up. :sleeping2 There's still some time. As long as it's Christmas day anywhere in the world new entries are allowed. I bid you goodnight. :yawn:
  8. meow

Just a few hours left now guys. :classic2:
  9. meow

You mean I can't participate? Bummer! :devious2:
  10. meow

Here is my entery. Hope I'll win! :D
  11. meow

That's better! :biggrin2:
  12. meow

Yeah, I'd say you have a good chance. Lovely modernistic poem you've got there. Brought tears to my eyes. :crysad: :ditsy2:
  13. meow

The Spirit of Christmas Contest! What do you think about Christmas? Love it? Hate it? Create a picture, a poem, a rhyme, a web page, a song, anything you can do on your computer that expresses your feelings and win an ababa account! Everyone can enter - you don't have to be an artist...
  14. meow

Including CSS

Do you think a text browser or a braille reader or why not Google bot are among those "bad browsers"? I wasn't referring to presentational HTML like B, but structural HTML like H1, P, UL and so on. Besides, doesn't it become a a pain in the butt to build a site of all DIVs and SPANs and have...
  15. meow

AMD XP 2100+ Servers / DDR PC2100 / WD 7200RPM IDE HDD 8Mb - $99.00 per month

:eek: I fear this may be a mental disorder. Goodbye!
  16. meow

NEW splash !

I'd like one with a fat baby head one a plate. :devious2:
  17. meow

Including CSS

DIV is a block level element so it will cause a line break before and after. Its in-line equivalent is SPAN, probably what you are looking for. Neither DIV nor SPAN has any default styling in the browser or any meaning (besides that DIV formes a block). It's better to use a meaningful HTML...
  18. meow

NS7 / MZ1.1 and HTML problem

It does allow <table height=""> when it's in Quirks Mode. The problem is your CENTER tag. A height in % is relative the height of the containing block. In this case TABLE's containing block is CENTER and CENTER has no height. Give it a height of 100% (with CSS) and you should be fine. I think...
  19. meow

NS 7 and HTML problem

They are all broken. You have kind of a double error. An anchor cannot contain a list item and even if it could you can't put only an element's start tag within another element the way you have done. Link the first word or the first few words. <li><a name="001">Subject</a>.... </li> (the...
  20. meow

PCPages - [5 MB][Unlimited bandwidth][any kind of file]

Sorry, pcpages = http://www.freehomepages.com .
Back