• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Free 150Mb/2000Mb-999.sub.FTP.MySQL.Emails/NoAds/Cpanel/PHP

1500 visitors/month is a piece of piss... i haven't updated my site for months now and i still have 200-300 unique visitors per day... and i don't have much content either.
  2. M

Unlimited

btw, my isp provided 100mb's of space back in 2002 and i had about 2000 visitors/day and i used it for months before they reduced the space to 25mb's only... i didnt have any problems then... i wonder how much bandwidth got used back then... :D
  3. M

Unlimited

Actually i didnt have any movie files... it was a mp3 bootleg (about 100mb's) and yes it was a free host called digital-bath.com... they had a free hosting offer... i'm not quite sure how i managed to use over 45gb's in 5 days... is that even possible? i had about 700 visitors/day at that time
  4. M

Unlimited

i got kicked out from a hosting... i used over 45gb's of bandwidth in 5 days... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  5. M

Need a 100mb+ Free Hosting

Even 500mb is not enough for me... :D :D :D
  6. M

Free hosting offer... would you take it up?

oh yyyeeesss !! no hurry ! thanx a lot ! :cool2: :cool2:
  7. M

Free hosting offer... would you take it up?

I would like to apply for a free hosting account ! You can view my page at www.oasis.mirrorz.com ! I normally have about 1000 visitors/day and about 30000 visitors/month so I guess unique views will be over 1500/month... :D Anyway, I haven't updated my site for weeks now and I have only 300...
  8. M

100mb + FTP + no file size limit

how do i serve these files on my site without hotlinking? i have another site, is it ok then?
  9. M

macserve.org [new host?]

i upped some mp3's to my macserve webspace and my account was disabled... i had only some live stuff...
  10. M

yes, it's for storage only...
  11. M

that's all i need... are there any?
Back