• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a 100mb+ Free Hosting

JuanH

Hello everyone, I am new here. I signed in because I thought thsi was gona be a cool experience(I cant spell do sont get made at me).

What I am looking for is a CGI-100mb or more free HOST. I havent seem to find out as of now. I had one, but they died, they are not accepting any more. Hope someone can help me out here.

Thansk again for all you help.

very true ;)

don't get me wrong, i wasn't moaning that netfirms was 25mb, i was just pointing out that it's not quite what was requested :p

But yes people do sometimes expect far too much for free

servers don't grow on trees! :D

Hey, thanks for all your replies.

Dont get me wrong or anything, but for what I have read, someoen said people ask for to much, well, I had a 1 gb host for Free a cupple years ago. If you ask why I dont have it no more its because i gave up on my website. Now that I am back, I cant seem to find the dude again. So if you think 500MB its not good enought for you, search the net for free hosts, I found a great one last time.

Originally posted by Loon
very true ;)

don't get me wrong, i wasn't moaning that netfirms was 25mb, i was just pointing out that it's not quite what was requested :p

But yes people do sometimes expect far too much for free

servers don't grow on trees! :D

any normal sized website should be able to live with 25 MB space.

Back