• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

What kind of music/What bands do you listen to?

cool thread... I like primarily Rock, Punk, Ska, Techno, and Rap... Rock: Creed, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Serial Joe, Tea Party, Deftones, Incubus, Rage Against the Machine, POD, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Dave Matthews Band Punk/Ska: NOFX, MxPx, The Get Up Kids, Reel Big Fish, Supertones...
  2. X

If you could be a Computer Part, Which part would you be?

Sound card... I love music and sound fx.
  3. X

For those of you still in high school..

heh... » Junior here « Business Multimedia (blow-off class) English 3 AP Economics AP/Government AP Computer Science AP PreCalculus H Latin 2 H (blow-off class) Physics H This year seems like the hardest so far in high school. However, I'm still making better grades than my...
  4. X

Bestbuy's big sale

Too bad I can't drive yet.. my parents don't want to drive me to Best Buy, CompUSA, etc. tomorrow and have to deal with all the traffic. Oh well -- less than a month to go until my license... hehe.
  5. X

When was the first time you hooked up to the "information superhighway"

I got on in October of 1997 as a bored 12 year old with lots of free time periodically, playing games at the Sony Station -- next was Sony Chat for a while -- then it was Yahoo Chat and Games -- then in February of 1998 I just had to know how to make my own website... it took me forever to learn...
  6. X

cjb.net desperate for revenue? with ads??

I noticed the popup thing the other day except I had no idea it was coming from CJB until I saw the chat screen...
  7. X

advertising.com or clickagents

I currently use Advertising.com -- they pay about 13 to 20 cents per click (most of their ad campaigns run as CPC but a few are CPM.. so I don't really know what their CPM rate is)... they send checks near the end of the following month if you have a minimum of $25 in your account. Sometimes I...
  8. X

Who do you remember?

Kendall.. yep Mr. Evil.. yep Lenny.. yep Uri too. Ahh those were the good old days.
  9. X

Junior Member? Memeber? Senior Memeber?

I don't post that often but I might as well share my thoughts here -- the ratings system doesn't matter at all. A poster doesn't necessarily have to have 200 or even 2000 posts to his/her name in order to earn the respect of the forum. We're all sharing information voluntarily so it doesn't...
  10. X

What domains do YOU own?

Here's my relatively short list: xrsmith.com xrs.net xrsolutions.com finanfo.com finanfo.net creedified.com creedunified.com
  11. X

ICQ Question

I'm still indifferent to the new features, larger file size, etc.. because I haven't used the latest ICQ version enough to decide... hehe... Looks like it may take a while to use all the features though.. it's hard to believe that one user could actually find a use for all this stuff though.
  12. X

DomainZero is no longer free.

I registered 3 free domains with DomainZero before they required credit cards and hosting accounts.. one of those domains will probably go unused, another is being used as a redirect, and the other is being used for a website. I'll probably keep the latter two domains and move them to a...
  13. X

Looking for a good UBB-like message board

>Only< TEN megs?! Hehe.. that does seem like an awful lot of bytes for a bulletin board system... that's one thing that has prevented me from installing ikonboard sooner but oh well -- maybe I'll get around to it soon.
  14. X

C++ Editors....

Well, there is the free Borland C++ 5.5 Command-line Compiler available at http://www.borland.com/bcppbuilder/freecompiler/, the free Borland Turbo C++ version 1.1 (an old DOS-based compiler) available from the Borland Community site, and the free DJGPP compiler available at...
  15. X

gkg.net

I agree with Tater - GKG.net is excellent for domain registration -- especially if you don't have a credit card (like myself ;-) -- I sent them a check and they had my domains registered as soon as they received it (just a matter of a couple days...). I haven't had any problems with them at all.
  16. X

Way better then the old boards!

I am also impressed by this forum system. It is a lot faster than the older system and I like the login features better with this than the old FreeWebSpace.net forums. This system also allows for more of a community to be built than the old ones. That's definitely a plus -- good job Peo.
  17. X

PS2

I'm waiting until April to get one myself.. I'm also interested in seeing the performance of the X-Box and the GameCube. I've been a Playstation fan for a while though so I'm pretty much set on getting a PS2 as soon as I can... for a decent cost... which would be April ;-)
Back