• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For those of you still in high school..

Agum

What courses are you taking? What college do you plan to go to?

It's 2am right now and I'm still working on my calculus hw.. was filling college applications earlier, just started this homework like an hour ago. this senior year is the toughest year I've had yet in my whole high school time.. I *really* want to sleep now...

Im a jr and heres my schedule.
0-Calc
1-Chem I
2-Trig
3-LA III (college english I)
4-S.S. and econ.
5-Networking
6-Networking
7-Networking

I will prob go to what ever school I get for free. I should be A+ certified and Network + certified by the end of the year though.
What are some good colleges to go to for computers?

Courses

I am a sophmore i am taking

Guitar 2
Algebra 2 and Trigonometry Honors
World History
Chemistry
Latin I
Theology
And English

Here is mine

here are mine!
I am in grade 11

Physics 11
African-Canadian Studies 11
Math 11
Drama 10/11
Free Class! :)

sad part is that lasts half the year. then it goes

Bio 11
English 11
Pal/Cam 11
Drama 10/11
Free Class! :)

Sophmore<--
Multimedia and Web-Design
Intro to Pascal
Geometry
Latin II
English II
History II
Integrated Science
Music Appreciation

I'm a sophomore and I take the following:

World History
French I
Pre-AP Algebra II
Pre-AP Computer Science
English II
Pre-AP Chemistry

and somehow I manage a 4.0 GPA :) It still needs to be higher if I wanna get into one of my top choices which are Cal Tech, MIT, and Stanford. I wonder what my class ranking is, im pretty sure its the top 10% though. How much homework do you guys have? I average about 8 hours a week.

Physical Ed.
World Geo./History
Earth Science
Algebra
English 9
Spanish 1 ( second time around ;) )
Yearbook (I do all the PhotoShop work and I make the yearbook website. Nothing hard, this is usually a free period :) )

CNC (if you dont know what this is ask me)
Math
Physics
Chemistry
Free

i worked on the yearbook for a while but it pissed me off so i left.(the teacher made me write instructions on how to use photoshop for dummies. by the time that was done i wanted to rip the print screen button off the keyboard. she continued to enslave me so i left.)

Goin To UBC (if you dont know where this is, ask)

[Edited by Gayowulf on 12-02-2000 at 03:07 AM]

Hey

Sophomore here:

Algebra (II) Honors
World History Honors
English (IV) Honors
Adv. Chemistry Honors
Engineering Design I
Computer Programming
Spanish (II)

Boy I miss school. I dropped out the beginning of 9th grade and got my G.E.D. I was also living on my own....not with my parents. So I had a full time job, my own place, and my own bills. I had gained legal independence from my parents, which set me with all the rights of an adult such as driver's license, going to bars, signing my own agreements without need for parent consent or cosign, etc.

It wasnt anywhere near as fun as staying in school and having a regular life would have been though. I envy anyone who finishes high school, and even college.

Only 8 hours of homework a week!? no wonder your GPA is so high! We get damn near 3-4 hours/night I get 2 hours in latin alone and we have block scheduling!

i dont do any homework at home and i manage a's and b's. i do all my homework in other classes.

wow, that's cool, razor, hehe..

btw just realized I never posted my own =) I have calculus AB, physics and AP english this semester (block schedule).. and then calculus BC, japanese3 and american exp 12 next semester. right now AP english is the only class that takes me time to do homework and is also the only class that I didnt get an A for =(

calculus takes me less than 2 hours if I can focus well, physics takes less than 2 also.. and english takes like, the rest of the day =P always reading books that we don't like and it takes several hours to read 50 pages or so each night.

heh...

» Junior here «

Business Multimedia (blow-off class)
English 3 AP
Economics AP/Government AP
Computer Science AP
PreCalculus H
Latin 2 H (blow-off class)
Physics H

This year seems like the hardest so far in high school. However, I'm still making better grades than my Sophomore year... Physics is by far the toughest class for me this year. I don't know why I'm taking Biz Mult.. what a waste of time.. oh well.

And as far as homework is concerned, I get about an hour's worth of PreCalculus every night, maybe a few lines of Latin translations, and that's about it. Most of the time I can just do a little homework at home and save the rest for working on in Business Multimedia...

sr
free hr (football season ended)
AP Calculus
Networking
Networking

next semester:
English 12 H
AP Calculus
Some College Course
Some more college courses

I just take what they've got. I'll go someplace (college) that pays me like everything (including some money for food), and like live off-campus or something. Right. Getting A's and B's so far so that shouldn't be too bad. Worst thing is applications for colleges... They're just laying there, filled out, waiting to be sent... Oh well

here we go:

Walnut Hills High School in Cincinnati, OH
0-calculus ap-bc
1-spanish 2
3-us history ap
4-studio art ap
5-study hall/nap time
6-computer science ap
7-english
;)

Junior here...

English
Anatomy & Physiology
AP Biology
STUDY HALL! (lol...yeah right...we don't study in study hall, we play chess and watch animal planet!)
Symphonic Band
Physics
American Government
PreCalculus

Well, I still go to high school in Toronto Ontario under the "new curriculm", which allows me to graduate one year earlier and so far this is what I have been doing:

COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY - 90%
HISTORY - 80%
ENGLISH - 69%
SCIENCE - 90%

Then in around february:

RELIGION
CIVICS
PROGRAMMING (VB)
and something else.....

It is weird, but what the hell!

Then in about 2 years i plan to go to the University of Waterloo!

Back