• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Way better then the old boards!

I agree, and wish it would have been changed sooner! Problem seems to be that most everyone is still posting at the old ones. You gotta kill the other ones in order for this to take off...

Or post a more obvious notice... There was only one small post, in the general forum, regarding it earlier.

It's been posted on the main page just recently. The reason why it has not been announced earlier is that we were still in the process of fixing some small details and wanted feedback.

Shortly it will not be possible to post new messages on the old forums anymore.

Peo

Originally posted by Peo
It's been posted on the main page just recently. The reason why it has not been announced earlier is that we were still in the process of fixing some small details and wanted feedback.

Shortly it will not be possible to post new messages on the old forums anymore.

Peo

Yep! Can't post there no more
BTW, how long will the old forums be kept for historical purposes?

Love the new boards! I haven't been around that much lately and didn't know about it til reading it on the boards today. Vbulletin is a very nice system. Best of luck with it all!

Although I've always preferred the threaded boards to the UBB style, I'm really impressed with this one. It's very easy to use and the speed is great.

The extras like auto-sig are a bonus too! :)

I am also impressed by this forum system. It is a lot faster than the older system and I like the login features better with this than the old FreeWebSpace.net forums. This system also allows for more of a community to be built than the old ones. That's definitely a plus -- good job Peo.

Back