• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bestbuy's big sale

Epgs

NLC Honorary Member
NLC
Best buy has a huge sale any of you see it. I found a 10x4x32 cd-rw for 79 bucks. Then a CD Player for 9.99. This is great. And best of all a 19 inch TV for 89.00. I am waking up tomorrow at 5:30 to go shopping. Toy's R'us then bestbuy then comp usa

yeah, I am going to best buy, I am getting the 10x cd-rw and the 78 dollar dvd player. (I need on for my tv.) Then I am going to get anouther 128 megs of ram.

did you see? it only till noon. Its going to be soo crowded. I am pumping up for the fight of my life :)

in stores

it is only in stores. and i did the upgrade thing a little while ago i bought 64 more megs. 32 meg dimms were only 9.99. A great price

Too bad I can't drive yet.. my parents don't want to drive me to Best Buy, CompUSA, etc. tomorrow and have to deal with all the traffic. Oh well -- less than a month to go until my license... hehe.

Was this one crapy fun day, I tell you. Heres how it whent.
-I got to best buy about 5 min after opening. There was still a line.

-I went throught the line "took like a minute", then I saw that there where people every where, I could not walk straight.

-I whent looking for the cheap ass cd-rw drive. Once I couldnt find it, I asked around and they said they where gone in five minutes. It looks like all the people that usually would not buy that kind of thing did. They will probalby never use it but oh well.

-Sence the cd-rw drive was gone I had to go to plan B. I whent looking for the 12x for 149. It took a little while but I found it, there where only two and they where in the wrong spot.

-I manuvered my way around and found my brother. He had got me the last copy of shenmue. Wich I must say is the best dreamcast, game or for that matter best game out.

-Then I whent dvd hunting, but I found a problem with all the cheap ones. None of them play double layered dvd's like the x-men ect. So that was a bust.

-Next I went t.v. hunting. I am not going to buy untill the last moment, I hope to have more money. :) I found the 27" VVega, I wanted. Look at the back it had all the good audio and digital outs.

-Then I went for the ram that could not be found. Thats right they were all out!!!

-I finally started getting done, I was in line, and the line whent back to the back of the store!!! every one of them. !!!!!!! Luckly I got my mom to get in line a long time ago and I had a prime spot.

-We finally got out of there, and I went to barnes and noble (the best store) and read a book on Network + and then one on MSCE windows 2000 certification exam.

-Then it was time to eat, well sorta.
Our plan was to go to steak and shake but noooooo... every parking space was full, so we went to mcdonalds.

-Then it was time for home. Sweet sweet home. Its sleep time now.

yeah

Me too

-I went to best buy everything was out (all the stuff i wanted as i mentioned before)

-Lines went from the front to the back

-We went to toys r'us they had our stuff but the lines were the same

-Circuit City wow i got something. I got a set of 2 way radios (19.99) they were hidden in the back and i got someone to get them for me.

-Lowes (home improvement) nothing much. New screwdriver set

-Sears a new jacket some luggage and some more gifts

-Kmart (i hate this store) inconsiderate rude people as always but we got a shirt

-Then went and got ice cream and had leftover thanksgiving stuff

-Then watched the junkwars marathon (a great show on tlc)

here is what I did...

-took all my homies

-bounced to pool house

-played a couple of games

-got 2 sheets, 3 sticks, dust and a dime of hydro

-got blazed

-went back to pool house to play some more

-jet a couple of blocks from 50's

-then got back to my crib

now, wasn't it dope?

Anyone who has been living in the US over 3 years should know that if you want to go to best buy the day after thanksgiving, you need to get there an hour before hand (maybe even 2 or 3 hours ago) and wait in line. That is the best way to make sure you get what you came for. Because all those crazy people I usually avoid best buy and the blocks around best buy that day. traffic is worse then the lines in the store... :)

Originally posted by DogFood
Yep big sale...Anything you can shove in your JNCOs...100% off!

JNCOs are shitty get some BuLLHeaDS from PACSUN like I have

Back