• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Looking for a host that will be able to....

Im looking for a host, don't care if it has banners that will host a 15 mb microsoft publisher file. Cheers
  2. N

Freestyle.bounceme.net ?

I was registed with freestyle.bounceme.net and all of a sudden they dont seem to be working... anyone know whats going on.
  3. N

Free phpBB2 hosting!

hey the link doesnt work?? how do i sign up?
  4. N

600 Mb 100% Free...

hey- I've signed up and recieved the form and filled it out and mailed it back, but I haven't gotten a reply to tell me where to log in, what my user name is ect??
  5. N

600 Mb 100% Free...

CAN someone pm or email me with the email addy to sign up. I know his taken it away but I DESPERATLY need it. nodoubt@dodo.com.au is me email. PLEASE!!! Thanks ;)
  6. N

600 Mb 100% Free...

damn, sounding good but not working
  7. N

forum vs. forum?

ASP-www.webwizforums.com
  8. N

Looking for just a simple kind of host.

I need about:: 20+ Megs POP 3 email account NO ad's/banners good, reasonable amount of bandwith. Thanks.
  9. N

Apart from Brinkster?

ugh, so brinkster is what i have to stick with. Is there any personal websites w/ asp that will host you?
  10. N

Apart from Brinkster?

Apart from Brinkster, is there any other free asp host with no ads and around same bandwith if not more?
  11. N

Web Wiz Forums

sorry, but i want to use web wiz forums. would brinkster work?
  12. N

Web Wiz Forums

What best free host is suitable to these forums?
  13. N

t35 questions

T35 question I want to delete my accounts. How do I go about doing this.
  14. N

t35 questions

T35 question How can you change personal details such as your email address ect?
  15. N

t35 questions

ive got it, dont worry, but your password page is down.
  16. N

t35 questions

Ive tried both, your password page doesnt work either.
  17. N

t35 questions

can't log into t35 It always comes up with this message!! Failed login attempt on: ftp.t35.com Username: shirleyobsessed You could not be logged in! Either your user data are erroneous or you have no privileges to access this server! Press the Back button and try again! Also...
  18. N

In need of a asp host >>

Anyone here know a good, adless, reliable, asp host? For free!!
  19. N

Best PHP forum

Which is the best php forum with lots of features, and no ads. And the best remotly hosted forum. thanks
Back