• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

t35 questions

No Doubt

can't log into t35

It always comes up with this message!!

Failed login attempt on: ftp.t35.com
Username: shirleyobsessed

You could not be logged in! Either your user data are erroneous or you have no privileges to access this server!

Press the Back button and try again! Also, check the password!

If you can't login repeatedly even though your user data are correct, please send us the following form

So would their forums, instead of starting two new threads here (merged).

i cannot login either. I have tried it with both of my accounts but nothing works. so i thought i have not been there a while maybe they deleted my account........but i could not make a new account with that name so i suppose ..............something wrong again ??

yes i am sure, i did not change my ftp so everything should be o.k ( my site was not uploaded yet the last time you were gone while i started to upload :D ) so i cannot control that either .......

I know i asked this before.. but i really need some input...

Other than cgi and mysql, what features can i add to t35.com to make it better? we already have fast servers.. perfect uptime.. almost no ads (1 pop-up under.. after u see it, there are no more ads for 24-48 hours)... I don't know what else to add...

99% is perfect enough for a free host.. and i can't say anything about past year because of some problems we used to have... Now we are at a new datacenter and everything is perfect :)

Yeah, but then I suppose in another month, some spammer will bring you down again. You said the exact same thing about T35 being in a brand new datacenter 2.5 months ago, but then just last month, T35 was down for nearly the whole month.

Last edited:
The new data center is very reliable... and i have a multi year contract with them... I don't expect to magically get everyone's trust back... but over time.. if our up time remains as promised, hopefully people will see that we changed :)

Back