• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. VLC

My great suggestion !

how about listing the monthly bandwidth allowance per free webhost as in your free hosting search facility? for that is crucial data for those who run file heavy extensive websites ! ps- do i get a prize for my neat idea?
  2. VLC

What do FTP error codes mean?

I recently got one via a ws-ftp prog upload session attempt, tho where i can login, i cant transfer files into that webspace, as i get this response [as logged]... So is there a listing somewhere of what each error code means? [START] 226 Quotas off sending charts.htm as charts.htm (1 of...
  3. VLC

Best Game Design Company

an i don't mean 'publisher' as they usually just distribute games - not create. for eg the following make games for others - climax - diablo, warcraft, motoGP bungie - halo, myth, marathon rareware - perfect dark, goldeneye, battletoad westwood - command & conquer, lands of lore, dune...
  4. VLC

What actress should play Lara Croft?

hi Assuming Angelina Jolie, isn't available to play her once more, in your opinion, which actress would you pick to play Lara Croft. For me - i say Kate Beckinsale. ps- the Tomb raider website that inspired this question... http://pages.eidosnet.co.uk/fugitive/
  5. VLC

I need a new unclutterd webhost for my SIMPLE site

i got this dead simple joke site at http://www.angelfire.com/nb/jokes-united/ but theres now a crappy banner there, so now i need a replacement webhost with ftp thats 'unhindered' this way. AND IT ONLY NEEDS < 10 MBS SPACE AN < 100 MB OF MONTHLY BANDWIDTH ! SIMPLE HEY? :)
  6. VLC

Best CyberBabe?

ive put together a list of fantasy females for us guys to drool over... ...an don't tell me they ain't real as ive already got one an xmas present. No really, I did this poll to see which female game character has the best overall design. - as in graphics, accent, animation, personality...
  7. VLC

Warrior Women

Women
  8. VLC

I need a New free-webhost

I need a New free-webhost as the current stupid one restricts access to it from those outside the usa :( for if you click its link below it just redirects you to their homepage! http://british-marque.web1000.com i thus need a freehost that doesnt display ghastly banners, but have FTP, 10mb...
  9. VLC

Most Significant Computer Game

as in terms of influence, thru technical innovation, design, storyline, an concept.
  10. VLC

How to get a program to actully start-up?

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP - CODEMASTERS SOFTWARE DOESNT WORK AT ALL 1. ive got codemasters 'music 2000' cdrom, but at install it says - 'dxsetup returns error SETUPERR_CANTFINDINF' then doesnt install. [duh!] - even tho my win98se 'dx-diag' prog shows no errors, an my dx-setup of version-9...
  11. VLC

How to find the Sender of Spam emails?

Hi, like all here, i'd like to know who initiates the sending of spam email to people, so i copied below the header info from a recent example, but dont know which address there denotes the originator. - So whats peoples advice here on who it might be from the data below? thanx for any...
  12. VLC

How to find the Sender of Spam emails?

Hi, like all here, i'd like to know who initiates the sending of spam mail to people, so i copied below the header info from a recent example, but dont know which address there denotes the originator. - So whats peoples advice here who it might be from the data below? NB- oddly enough my...
  13. VLC

what do these tech terms mean?

TECH TERMS Hi, this is for all intelligent people here who know tech stuff. i recently installed a game utility loading program, but theres some terms in its setup program + its readme file, that i dont understand - so what do they actully mean? btw - i'll be saving the answers...
  14. VLC

Sgt Bilko Vs the Simpsons

just for a laugh :D i picked this bunch as theyre all very different an very popular, an i chose each one from a separate decade. :) mod edit note - its meant to read 'The Simpsons' an not 'The Fawlty Towers' - oops i fukked up again :(
  15. VLC

star treking

http://pages.eidosnet.co.uk/gateways/door/ST/index.htm
  16. VLC

Who's the best Game Publisher?

now i'm not taking about those designer nerds hacking away - i'm talking about the massive companies that own them an pump out what they make, get it. - all inspired by an argument i saw elswwhere....
  17. VLC

NO auto login?

Hi whenever i'd come here this place would auto log me in - But today I had to type all my a/c details back in AGAIN! - Why? A tech problem i pressume.....? like do forums reset their cookie protocol at the 1st of the month? ps- i hadnt changed any a/c settings of mine so its...
  18. VLC

Know a universal modem?

As in, is their a modem that works with a general variety of modems, ie basic but useful. i ask as mine asks to be re-installed every 2 days :( an so using a simple one for a PCI 56k modem would clear up my problem. thanx
  19. VLC

Big Gap at page bottom?

at the webpage below there used to be NO blank gap beneath it - http://geocities.com/VLCORANI/index.html but this month there is - why? or does geocities cause such things to happen?
  20. VLC

is there an ftp prog that deletes files...

i'm posting here again as i got a new problem. for i'm asking is there an ftp prog that deletes files at the server end which are no longer on the original site on the creators pc. i'm using smartftp but will give up on it as it doesnt update older files properly - an is a graphic mess :(...
Back