• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. notnamed

Free cPanel, instant activation, Softaculous, no ads, no posting!

Hi, folks! We'd like to offer you a premium-featured free hosting account on nativepixel's rock-solid network! We do not require any advertisements or require you to post on any forums. This is just pure free hosting to get you started on the way to establishing your internet presence...
  2. notnamed

Inauguration speech

Well /fws/ I suppose it's time for my inaugural drunk post. ---- sharks. So, seriously, what good do sharks do? Why are they beneficial in the food chain? Is shark meat delicious to humans? If not, I don't know why sharks exist, because we're clearly above them in the food chain. Also, why...
  3. notnamed

ITT: Ben hates children

[9:53:16 PM] Ben: IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME [9:53:38 PM] notnamed: WAY OUT WAY OUT WAY OUT [9:53:51 PM] Ben: no i meant im eating a PB&J now [9:53:59 PM] Ben: i hate that cartoon [9:54:23 PM] notnamed: PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT [9:54:25 PM] Ben: every time i see someone...
  4. notnamed

Domain for sale: cheeseisland.net

Hello, I'm selling my previously-developed but accidentally deleted domain name, cheeseisland.net. The site itself was lost during a server transfer and I don't have enough interest in the site to bring it back from archive.org. DNScoop values the domain itself at $550 due to its relative...
  5. notnamed

Tiny laptop

When I initially heard about these Eee PCs, and even when I saw one for the first time, I didn't figure I'd want one. But then we had a competition at work where the prize was an Eee PC, and I decided that, in fact, I did want one. And I won it. And here it is, in comparison size-wise to my 17"...
  6. notnamed

Dedicated server for HyperVM

I'm looking for a quote on a dedicated server. I don't need much processing power; anyone's budget Celeron, Sempron, or other CPU around 1-3GHz would be fine. I'm looking for 1GB of RAM, and a quote on 2GB would also be appreciated. A 40GB hard drive would be sufficient, and 300-500GB of...
  7. notnamed

Comcast to be investigated by the FCC

Comcast is going to be investigated by the FCC for throttling bittorrent traffic. http://www.downloadsquad.com/2008/01/08/comcast-could-receive-hefty-fcc-fine-for-throttling-bit-torrent/
  8. notnamed

Flood

I woke up this morning to ankle-deep water in my house. http://wlfi.com/Global/story.asp?S=7592535 (Sorry for the crappy local news site.) By the time I got out of my house and over to my (slightly higher-ground) neighbors, the water was waist-deep (inside the house). We stood on dining...
  9. notnamed

The Worst Band Names of 2007

http://www.avclub.com/content/feature/the_worst_band_names_of_07/1 (Language warning) A few favorites:
  10. notnamed

Will he Run or Walk?

If the world champion of speed-walking was attacked by samurais, would he run or walk? Japanesegameshowfilter.
  11. notnamed

Cherry Chocolate Rain

Tay Zonday sold out to Dr. Pepper and made a commercial. Still well worth watching.
  12. notnamed

Bible in LOLcat

This wiki appears to have the entire Bible translated to LOLcat. Srsly guys. http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page (Also Woj this does not count as me posting a cat so nobankthx)
  13. notnamed

Free custom hosting for your project

Hello, Gallerix Hosting is a little project of mine - I have a VPS server with cPanel, and I want to share this with you. If you have a project that you don't trust on a free web host that's going to disappear in a few weeks, or you need some custom PEAR, Perl, Apache, or whatever modules...
  14. notnamed

An internet stupidity filter

Bayesian filtering applied to stupidity. http://www.downloadsquad.com/2007/10/10/an-open-source-internet-stupidity-filter/
  15. notnamed

No description

I really can't think of anything to describe this. http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.swf I don't think I'm going to close my browser ever again.
  16. notnamed

Free hosting for your project.

Hello, I'm starting a project. Are you starting a project? My project can help your project. Gallerix Custom Free Hosting will put together a custom hosting plan for your project. If you're programming something, or trying to start a community, or are developing Facebook applications, if...
  17. notnamed

Want to learn a speaking language... by talking to other people?

Like mango? Try Mocha. Apparently you can talk via voice and/or video with other users to learn the following languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, and Spanish Haven't tried it myself, but looks interesting.
  18. notnamed

Webcam - image is orange, grainy

I have one of these. Tangent: Don't buy this webcam, it's a horrible piece of Chinese knock-off crap, from what I can tell. Occasionally the image on the webcam goes all screwy. Example: I've tried restarting, plugging it in to a new port... last time I just fiddled with some of the image...
  19. notnamed

New iPod question: nano doesn't update ID3 info automatically?

I just got a new 1GB iPod nano, upgrading from a shuffle. I transferred a bunch of music on it and was fiddling around with it when I realised I have a lot of blank or random number genres. I started editing the genres in iTunes in the nano itself, but this took far too long, so I went through...
  20. notnamed

Loot

Okay, there are already 16 Christmas threads, but this one is different - you can stop pretending Christmas is about family and friends and just focus on the good stuff, the loot. So, what did you get for Christmas? So far I've only had one of my several Christmases, and most notably I got a...
Back