• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting for your project.

notnamed

/fws/
NLC
Hello,

I'm starting a project. Are you starting a project? My project can help your project.

Gallerix Custom Free Hosting will put together a custom hosting plan for your project.
If you're programming something, or trying to start a community, or are developing Facebook applications, if you're a musician looking to host their music somewhere, or anything along those lines - we can provide you custom hosting.
If you have a personal site or if you're looking to host a blog, please feel free to check the other threads in this forum, as they'll be able to serve your needs better.

We have a VPS that we're putting your sites on - we're not sticking you on an oversold reseller plan or anything.

Check out http://gallerix.org if you're interested. Questions? Ask me. Lots of contact information on my profile here, and on the website.

Back