• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by worlditsme

1. W

Looking for a dedicated

You could probably get a VPS for cheaper than that, but not a dedicated server.
  2. W

BoxBilling - New free billing software released!

Seems like good software, will definitely consider using this if we decide to offer paid services in the future.
  3. W

FREE File Hosting with free FileServe/FileSonic Leech + Video Streaming

Its where you have to upload data before you can download an equal amount of data.
  4. W

Asp.net free hosts

I have to admit I would probably just use PHP for something like this.
  5. W

Which web browser do you use?

Definitely Firefox, I see noone here has said they are using IE, wise choice.
  6. W

Are you superstitious?

Are you superstitious, i.e. do you believe in things such as Friday 13th being unlucky.
  7. W

If you were an animal, what would you be?

If you could be any animal on Earth, what would you be?
  8. W

Anyone use hostd8.com

Just tried to access that URL, seems to go to some sort of billing system.
  9. W

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

I just wondered if anyone here is using any Windows OS below XP, even though it is now 2011.
  10. W

PHPBB Forums

I was wondering what you thought of PHPBB as a forum solution, as I have heard it is not the best software to use for a forum.
  11. W

Learning to drive

They are here in the UK for some reason.
  12. W

Learning to drive

I don't know about all of you, but I've failed quite a number of driving tests in recent years.
  13. W

Would you ever live on the moon?

Assuming there was ever public transport to the moon, would anyone ever live there?
  14. W

Ad Dynamo

Has anyone had any experience using this service, I have found it similar to Adsense in some ways, but not as good.
Back