• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you superstitious?

Nopers. Pretty much all of my beliefs are based on reason, which is probably why I really don't have religious beliefs. So that kind of extends to all manner of superstition, like nonsensical rituals that result in becoming lucky or unlucky, "spirits" and ghosts, mind-reading, telekinesis, and whatever other loads of ---- people want to make up.

But I don't mind people believing in it so long as it's not harming anyone. I can see the fun in it.

Things like;

13 is unlucky - if your a member of the Knights Templar only.
Walking under a ladder - yep, if the person above drops the bucket.

Anything with cats I'm out on as they're not quite in or out of anything. They know too much!

Things like;

13 is unlucky - if your a member of the Knights Templar only.
Walking under a ladder - yep, if the person above drops the bucket.

Anything with cats I'm out on as they're not quite in or out of anything. They know too much!
Hillarious .... :lol: Walking under the ladder right on, I always wonder what is going on at the point where the ladder comes together.

Do you know members of the Knights Templar in Scotland? I'm dying to know who in the UK was brainwashing the Knight Templar from Norway.
:angel:

Not really. But my parents are! They try to avoid almost anything that Feng Shui says that is bad for our business.

Do you know members of the Knights Templar in Scotland? I'm dying to know who in the UK was brainwashing the Knight Templar from Norway.
:angel:

Only 30 minutes away from Roslyn Chapel :D and the Knights are everywhere!!!

Back