• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Asp.net free hosts

mtlive

Hi;
Where can I find some free web Hosts which support ASP.NET?
I tried advanced search but must of results didn't support ASP.NET.
I think you should update your database.

What? People still use ASP? That's sooooo 2001. Point being.... it's pretty much a dead language. Nobody really supports it anymore. Hell, even MS stopped developing it after version 3 with no plans to continue it. If you're still using content wrote in ASP, it might be time to evaluate getting different software, or rewriting what you have.

I guess I didn't know there was a successor to ASP. Good luck on your search. I haven't saw anybody offering it recently.

i dont think you will find any free host for it. ASP hosting is very costly, since you have to Buy windows operating system+ liscence for .net commercial + liscence for microsoftSQL (search google for their prices :p ).
Anyway, asp is mainly used for security and simplicity. I have not (and probably will not) seen a free windows host.

There are some free hosts which provides asp.net but I want to know is there something else?
For example: 000free.com

Back