• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by t0pher

1. T

t0pher needs a host

James! How are you? How you been? Ill have to look into your site :) always fun! To everyone: thanks for taking time to reply. I dont wanna sound rude, but in my post it said: "you get a text link or an 88x31 if your nice." please consider that when replying.
  2. T

t0pher needs a host

Hi guys. Been a while. Anyways. My host went down without warning so im tryin to find a new home. Domain is t0pher.com need: 300mb or more storage 3 gigs or more bw unlimited mysql (just in case) parked and add ons. cPanel w/ fantastico. you get a text link or an 88x31 if your nice.
  3. T

Freedom??

this is a perfect example of how the muslim world overly reacts to things. you are turning something that has nothing to do with the other situation into a conflict. if you really must ask, millions of people were killed in the holocaust (in case you didnt know) it was a horrible thing...
  4. T

Does any one have a hummer

am i mistaken or is that a corvette limo? sweet!
  5. T

Fake Paypal Message.

email spoof@paypal.com yeah. i win the european lottery at least 6 times daily. i also have african royalty figures asking me to deposit their 1833284 million dollars in my bank account. its a rough life.
  6. T

How much are this domain worth?

probably like $8
  7. T

Here's a blatant rip off.

i dont think anyone wants that.
  8. T

haha. figures.
  9. T

hmmmm. i wonder who he ripped the new site off of hehe
  10. T

What kind of cell phone do you have?

hey guys! we have goats number now! its 555-2562. :P just kidding of course. anyways, i have the motorolla v551. decent phone. its light. the only thing i dont like is that it cant play real ringtones.
  11. T

i couldnt resist...

RIP Fido
  12. T

StormPay Shut Down

good thing i dont use them. im pretty confident that paypal wont go anywhere anytime soon.
  13. T

Why Would You Do Such A Thing?? WHY??

omg. lets start riots in outrage! seriously. i know its a generaliztion, but most muslims do take stuff way to seriously.
  14. T

make the first letter of every word capital?

you can do that with visual basics. i forget what the code is exactly. i can look it up in one of my texts if you want. it has to do with defining the string a certain way i believe.
  15. T

Why Would You Do Such A Thing?? WHY??

http://forums.gamebattles.com/showthread.php?t=555737 a good read. it gives some insight into it. especially the Sorry, Sorry part.
Back