• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

StormPay Shut Down

Tree

Hrm?
NLC
Check it.

Those of you with SP accounts, you may be out of luck. Since SP isn't an actual bank, it is not required to give you your money back. PayPal is the same way.

Yes, I have heard of that:S It sucks, as I know some people who lost 10k on it. Luckly I have only $10 there lol

I don't think it said it in there. I tried to login to my account and I couldn't login because of "Unscheduled Maintenance".

People use StormPay? There have always been complaints about StormPay randomly closing accounts, even more than PayPal.

I hope not, I have a very large amount of money in stormpay which I dont want to lose, now I cant access my account, support dont answer emails, whats going on?.

I only had like $17 in stormpay which I withdrew 2 months ago......long story short, everyone else is screwed.

StormPay.com - Unscheduled Maintenance Feb 10th.

The StormPay website is currently unavailable
for the next 30 minutes for unscheduled maintenance.
Please check back soon
We apologize for any inconvenience

Wheee.

That message was displaying over 5 hours ago.

Last edited:
hottweelz said:
Google has it cached for yesteday I believe LOL

This is ridiculous, why do they hide these things, 30 minutes, yea.... more like never, there must be some law regards to this.

EDIT://////////////////////// 12/02/2005
I am now able to login, does anyone have any updates on the status of SP?.

Last edited:
Back