• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Sting

1. S

valuablehost support?

I believe the path to your document root is /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/yourdomain.tld/httpdocs/ VH site is down, along with the forums and have been all week. Now there are DNS problems as well. Emailing them is useless. I sent then emails all last week with no response and now my...
  2. S

What is going on with Valuablehost?

I think ValuableHost just posted something a while ago saying he is having problems with the mysql daemon on the old server. If this gets resolved you could ssh to the old server (ns.valuablehost.com) and dump your database yourself using mysqldump.
  3. S

You must be talking about the other valuablehost.com because the one we're talking about in this thread has had its clients sites down for roughly 9 days now. Now that's what I call service !
  4. S

The command would be mysqldump -uusername -ppassword dbname > db.sql I just logged in to try it but it looks like mySQL isn't running on the old server now. I had dumped my db last weekend just before the move. I think you might have to wait for HostEXP to setup you db ... who knows...
  5. S

I have two V-2 accounts and have not heard anything about either one of them from VHost. I did get my acct info from jbiz last night and am in the process of moving my files and databases myself. Magic if you ftp/ssh to ns.valuablehost.com (the old server) you can grab your files and dump your...
  6. S

I'm still waiting for my account details as well. Like Magic2K2 said, if anyone has gotten their details please post them.
  7. S

HostEXP ... What is the current status of the move ? It is almost the "end of Thursday" and my sites are still down. I have yet to get a response to any of my emails I have sent this week so I'm posting here. At this point it has become more than an "inconvenience" as you put it. I would...
Back