• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is going on with Valuablehost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout my account? i need all my forum page back, can it be fast to re upload all my files? my site have been down more than 7 days, pls. VH i need the site back as normal soon, thanks...

Dear HostEXP,

Why do you say that everything is fine now but don't send us a message with the information we need? Or have you made a start with that and is it just that I'm at the end of the list?

Are there clients who received the account information today or yesterday?

He said everything was fine because there was an outage and the problem was fixed.
Be patient, he said it himself, he recieves about 500 emails per day, so it can take time until he responds to them.

Has anyone with the V-5 plan got the account reactivation yet?

I am still waiting for mine. It has passed the 48 hours deadline so that is the FOURTH promise that has been broken. :(

This sucks!!!!!

I'm on v-2 and I never got my account login e-mail!!!!! I got my login info from jbiz, but VHost must upload my database which he still has not done

I have two V-2 accounts and have not heard anything about either one of them from VHost. I did get my acct info from jbiz last night and am in the process of moving my files and databases myself. Magic if you ftp/ssh to ns.valuablehost.com (the old server) you can grab your files and dump your databases so that you can move them yourself.

Cam

Thanks Sting. I had copies of my files on my harddrive and I'm uploading them as we speak, but the database tidbit was very helpful.

If anybody knows what the path is, please let me know. I tried '/httpdocs' but that wouldn't work. I'm talking about for includes.

Nevermind, I think the path is:

/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/hoopsavenue.com/httpdocs

insert your domain.com where mine is.

Could someone expound on how to dump my old database? I tried in telnet:

mysqldump -password dbname > db.sql

But, it said that it couldn't reach mysql.sock or something.

I'm setting up phpmyadmin now so if you have a solution with that too, it'd be great.

The command would be

mysqldump -uusername -ppassword dbname > db.sql

I just logged in to try it but it looks like mySQL isn't running on the old server now. I had dumped my db last weekend just before the move.

I think you might have to wait for HostEXP to setup you db ... who knows when that will be though !!

Subdomains on Plesk - (THis was taken from Plesk support forum)

k you go in into new domain and you do everything BUT, make sure you UNCHECK the WWW option, then just type int he sub you want example. If you leave the WWW option enabled, everytime you go to the URL of the SUb you will be automatically refreshed thru your browser and then see the URL change to the sub but, with a WWW in front of it.

sub.domain.com <<== replace sub with name of subdomain.

Valuablehost - PLEASE, sometime soon. I don't care for the transfer of my files, I just want access to my site...

DAMMIT, can't access my old DB.

Damn, ValuableHost just frickin' dump the old databases...I uploaded all my files..either dump it yourself or let me access the old database....this sucks

i still cant access mine. they still have few more hours, like 3 or so, of the "48" hours they mentioned.

Last edited:
Im in V-2, and my domain is vinceast.com, i still havent recieve anymail yet... i need my files back, host pls. respone to me pls...

Be patient, he said it himself, he recieves about 500 emails per day, so it can take time until he responds to them.

How much time? Two weeks? After 9 days of downtime I think my patience is almost over. Can you imagine what damage this amount of downtime can bring to a business?

i think im going to change back my nameserver to the old one, then download the files and upload my self if valuablehost still havent take action on my account, im really upset on this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back