• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is going on with Valuablehost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for my account details as well. Like Magic2K2 said, if anyone has gotten their details please post them.

Hi,

I signed up for V-3 plan from ValuableHost in August. Like the rest of you guys, my site(www.codenamearies.com) was to be shifted to the new server.

On September 14th, I received an email from ValuableHost that they are beginning their move and was asked to change my nameservers to their new nameservers. Once I did that, I was told that my site will be moved. On the same day, I changed my nameservers and I emailed them telling that my nameservers have been changed.

On September 17th, ValuableHost sent me an email with my account details and informing me that my site has been moved. I guess I am lucky that I could access my site so soon.

On September 21st, I received another email from ValuableHost that asked clients to reply to them if their site is a V1-to V4 package. I replied to them, and again received the same account details. However, as I have mentioned, my site was accessible since the 17th.

Here is the email that I received on the 17th regarding my account details:
Dear xxxxxx,

Your account & files have been moved to the new server.

You can access your control panel by visiting https://209.120.131.65:8443

You can also FTP to your account using hostname codenamearies.com.

To access FTP and your control panel:

Username: xxxxxxxx
Password: xxxxxxxxx

Regards,
ValuableHost Support

Hope that you guys will be able to access your sites soon too!

Edit: Changed the control panel URL to the IP address.

Last edited:
Help

The post listed above me is the main server IP.

It will work and should give you no problems...

Im not sure what is going on, we were just hired to help with the move, thats about it.

I do hope that everything gets worked out soon....

Joe

I still can't get into my account trying that URL. This brings up another question, though: WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I GET THAT E-MAIL????? (with my login info)

Hmm

I just got to them.

I replied, but im not in the office right now. Im on my laptop a business trip....

Joe

After my site was moved and receiving my account info, I also received two more emails from support.valuablehost at later dates asking VHost clients for their domain name so that their accounts can be set up. This I did, and I received the same account details (again) in less than 24 hours for those two instances.

In my case, the move went pretty smoothly. Just relating my experience.

I guess only ValuableHost will know why some of you did not receive these emails.

I am in a worst situation

For those of you who got the package V1-V4, at least yours can be activated yesterday (Friday). I have V5 (which I have to pay more), but have to wait 12-24 hours more than any of you guys. :(

It has passed the 12 hours deadline, and now I am waiting for the 24 deadline. If it passes this deadline, that will be the 4th time the promise has been broken.

13 hours and counting.....

Just so you know, I have V-2 and I still can't get into my account because I haven't received my account details....pathetic.

If you have the V-2 plan and has not received your new account info yet, then I am really worry now. I guess you are probably feeling more upset than I am now.

By the way, I don't know what kind of compensation thing that they are talking about but I hope it is a really good one to make up for all the frustrations that we are facing.

For those of you who had your account activated, what kind of compensation did you get from valuablehost.com ????

Last edited:
To Help

I am offering a little help.

If you email me at bluedice@opmatrix.com I will get you your account details if I have them on the list that I was presented.

If I dont have them, I can provide some temporary help.

I am not sure what the problem is, but this will help some people.

I have nothing to do with anything, other then doing some back end work, but just want to help....

I do apologize for this matter, and will assist where I can, I do recommend contacting your host instead of me, but for

curosity and magic, i will assist.

Joe

Yes, my site is down for a week now. I replied to a message from Vhost for my account details as I was told and after 24 hours still nothing... what is the next deadline? Monday? Wednesday? Another week? Please Valuablehost, at least inform your clients.

If this is going to last much longer I consider switching to another host.

Hello,

Everything is fine now, all your e-mails will be responded to. Sorry again, there was a horrible outage with our office dedicated connection provider Telstra. Again sorry... Magic2k2, i have all your files & databases i will set them up for you asap.

Don't worry Vhost hasn't disppeared and never will.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost

"everything is fine now"

did you change our passwords? if not why do you need to "email" us? i guess you can just upload the info on your website so that it'll be faster.

but im "still" optimistic

I got my account info from jbiz, but please ValuableHost, just upload my files and database for hoopsavenue.com

I've waited forever and this is a very important time for my site and I've already lost a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back