• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Space2host

1. S

.info domain [GoDaddy]

Well it's a psd site. I will just purchase the .info domain since it is a cheap start, also in a year i can sure pass up $10-100 dollars a year LOl. so no real biggie just going to see how the site turns out thanks. Though.. Mod can close this now.
  2. S

.info domain [GoDaddy]

i was look at the prices wouldn't the .com & .info end up being the same price down the road?
  3. S

.info domain [GoDaddy]

I was think of purchasing a domain from godaddy an .info an it say's $1.00 is that the all time price or is that a just for the 1st year? i never bought a domain so yeah.
  4. S

HOw does this website earn

JunHosting.com Takes me to ----------?
  5. S

BryanSoft - Post2Host Deals

The staff has been busy lately. If you have any more question's then please visit our forums and use our live support! Register here http://bryansoft.com/ ask more question!
  6. S

Which domain name extension do you prefer?

.com .info .net .tv Depend what you base your site on. .tv sounds good when dealing with movies etc. .org is for an organization type.
  7. S

BryanSoft - Post2Host Deals

Hello Right now bryansoft is having a promotion and we are offering good hosting service just for a one time amount of post please read on. No Post Plan Space: 500mb Bandwidth: 5gb Unlimited Mysql Databases And Cpanel Features Posts Required On Our Forum: NONE! 5 Post Plan (New!)...
  8. S

Best offer on a reseller...ads allowed

Do you need a reseller, then bryansoft is you company. Please not we will not allow you to, do free service or post 2 host, we allow you to do paid and expect nothing back except the TOS rules should be followed! For Bronze Reseller with the following Space: 9GB Bandwidth: 300GB Unlimited...
  9. S

Host Package Request

Hello Bryansoft can offer you the following Shared plans. Read Below. Space: 500mb Bandwidth: 5gb Unlimited Mysql Databases And Cpanel Features Posts Required On Our Forum: NONE! Space: 1gb Bandwidth: 30gb Unlimited Mysql Databases And Cpanel Features Posts Required On Our Forum: 5...
  10. S

I want an Shared Web Hosting

We also allow Co.cc Domains. We alos offer your subdomain you can always park the co.cc domain later. Here's our TOS Read Please
  11. S

Looking for reliable host

No Post Plan Is yours Get No Post Plan Space: 500mb Bandwidth: 5gb Unlimited Mysql Databases And Cpanel Features Posts Required On Our Forum: NONE! Get that all here at bryansoft.com
  12. S

Reliable free hosting for my site 24x7 traffic

Hello Bryansoft can offer you our No post plan with no ad's for free. You can always upgrade later when you get some post on our forums No Post Plan Space: 500mb Bandwidth: 5gb Unlimited Mysql Databases And Cpanel Features Posts Required On Our Forum: NONE! or just for 5 post one time only we...
  13. S

I want an Shared Web Hosting

Bryansoft.com can give you the following for a small post count. Gold Plan Space: 9GB Bandwidth: 300GB Unlimited Mysql Databases And Cpanel Features Posts Required On Our Forum: 50/One time only! Read more If you cant make that post count let me know i'll find a lower plan such...
  14. S

Free hosting for TBDev software.

More Info Please. How much Space and Bandwidth? You will get you a quicker response from hosting owners when you provide the right information. Thank you!
  15. S

hosting for bigcoolfun.com

That space is going to be hard to just hand out for free, I only hand out 150-300Mb of space & around 1-10 GB of bandwidth with free plans. Other then that your off to go get paid hosting.
Back