• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for reliable host

Dr33mer

Hi, i'm looking for a good reliable host that has been around for at least more than a year with good uptime and fast loading times.

some requirements:
cPanel
a few e-mail addresses
300mb space or more
3gb bandwidth or more
no post or ads to host

I tried EJ.am and they're a great host but they dont seem to be able to create my account right now so i'm looking for alternatives.

Oh and I also have my own .com domain if its necessary to know.

Thank you!!

Indeed. If you change your requirements, definitely let the community here know - there are many of us who could help you out if you were just a little bit more reasonable. Many of us come close, but not all the way, to what you're asking.

I am sorry I can offer what you are looking for and i can also tell you why ;) because a free host can never be reliable, the servers have to be paid and they can not be paid by the ads on the index page, just have a look at all those free hosts that come up each year and go down with in the same year. But that does not mean you have to pay either. There is a third way:

It is called "Post 2 Host" and that is what I offer because like you I searched for the perfect host a long time and finally I simply founded my own host.

For the stuff you need up to 15 posts are required at PcCom.info - the computer community. If you are interested sign up, because the offer is limited, as my space is limited as well. Otherwise try to find a free host that offers all these stuff but i am pretty sure you won't find a reliable free host like that.

but he didn't asked for the host age must be one year.

well i don't know why all you do that i mean there must be the time when your host was also no way near a year old.
so at that time you didn't host anyone?

well sorry Schmarvin for my comments but i think its not fair to put someone out coz he is young.

That is a lot to ask for free... 3 GB a month and no ads. Dr33mer, I what your asking for is for someone to sponsor you, and thus you should put up a sponsor banner for them. Think of it like NASCAR.

but he didn't asked for the host age must be one year.

well i don't know why all you do that i mean there must be the time when your host was also no way near a year old.
so at that time you didn't host anyone?

well sorry Schmarvin for my comments but i think its not fair to put someone out coz he is young.

This is quoted from the OP:
"Hi, i'm looking for a good reliable host that has been around for at least more than a year with good uptime and fast loading times."
If you could read.
we just starting runnig on last month :welcome:

I wish you good luck.

oooooooopppppppppssssssssss

sorry i read the post twice but can see that :(
may felling dizzy at that time.

Sorry again :(

The usual "no post, no ads" request - if you are able to spare 5 minutes of your time a day to post along our forum I'll offer you exactly those requirements. Up to you.

Back