• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HOw does this website earn

There are affiliate links at the bottom. Perhaps that is enough for them.

If they are making any money, that would probably be the reason why. You have to post to get hosted so the affiliate links probably bring them some money. Why don't you post there and ask? Many free hosts are pretty open about how they get their revenue.

They bought up cpcreator, so they should have some cash, but they haven't updated it at all so blah

but they dont tell me anything about how they earn they only tell that they earn enough to buy a new sever every month

Its possible the owner isn't doing it to profit perhaps has a nice steady job and does this for fun. I started hosting out of money I earned from another source for fun. There may be a limmit though like he losses his job he doesn't have enough for server and he may cancel it with no notice. you always run a risk with hosting particulary free. Always Have a BACK UP

Just would like to clarify that We are nowhere related to the .cn site. and as far as the GeekStep goes the original one is still .com not some cheap ripoff .cn :D

Anyways guys i have sold GeekStep.com to a new owner. So geekstep is now not related to cP Creator in any manner.

i disagree. I belive you should know enough that your host can support itself and be reliable.
Yes, but... That should be up to the host to provide you themselves not you asking about it. If they wanted you to know they would have told you before hand

Honestly i will never rely on FREE HOSTING services rather i will look for cheap paid hosting package, you can hope and can keep faith on your host ;)
I had very bad experience using FREE HOSTING service :(
You can get normal/small hosting plan for few dollar/year so why to run behind FREE HOST for inviting troubles.

Back