• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hosting for bigcoolfun.com

newmember

hi
i own this domain bigcoolfun.com and needs hosting for it, 1gb space 10 - 20gb bandwidth, 10 mysql, php5, no safe mode, .htaccess, cpanel 11 is preferred, 10 emails and 10 subdomains. NO POST NO BANNER OR ADs.
Thanks.

You do know that no one's gonna offer you hosting if you don't give anything back to the host. Sheesh, why is everyone beginning to think that they can get hosting without doing anything in return!

You do know that no one's gonna offer you hosting if you don't give anything back to the host. Sheesh, why is everyone beginning to think that they can get hosting without doing anything in return!

Agreed

You may also be preventing other people from getting free hosting by asking for space & bandwidth you may not even need, it may be helpful to mention what type of site will be hosted and what will be on that site and why you need so much bandwidth I would sure want to know if I were them. In my experience new sites will very rarely need over 1-3GB bandwidth, simply because they are new, depending on the type of site.

well i need bandwidth just becoz i have opportunity to advertise site in ptc so need much bandwidth for it, offer me your packages wht maximum can u give, but don 't offer me with 50 posts a month becoz i get very rare time to post at forums. SO be economical, NO ADS. NO BANNER

That space is going to be hard to just hand out for free, I only hand out 150-300Mb of space & around 1-10 GB of bandwidth with free plans. Other then that your off to go get paid hosting.

Be economical? NO ADS? NO BANNERS? What can you give the host in return then? More trouble? More support tickets/requests? More CPU/RAM hogging?

Back