• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sofv

1. S

Small hosting needed, ad and post-free

I've posted in your forum. Thank you very much.
  2. S

do you allow uni.cc domains? also with cpanel, will i be able to restore my old mysql database from my harddrive to the website?
  3. S

I'm looking for a reliable place to host my blog. A 50mb is more than enough and I probably won't need a lot of brandwidth either. However, I'm using wordpress, so i'd need to be able to import my mysql database. I'd prefer to be able to use my uni.cc domain name and have cpanel. The site...
  4. S

Which host are best?

I'm new to the whole paid hosting, and I was wondering if anyone could point me out to some reliable host. I've been hosted with a few free host and by manrohosting.com, but they've all come down to be rather unreliable. I thought that paid host might be less prone to pop out without a moment's...
  5. S

Free Web Space Required

Sounds like good plans, but is there forced ads?
  6. S

Small free hosting needed

I need a stable webhost that won't disapear after a couple of months of service for a small personal website. space: around 30mb to 50mb brandwidth: 300mb mysql: 5 subdomain: 5 and more domain: if you can accept (. cjb . net) names, if not, i don't have a domain name registered. cpanel...
  7. S

Free webhosting - 50MB diskspace/5GB bandwidth

Yeah, it's really good. The only thing is that they takes a loooong time to reply a ticket.
  8. S

nameserver setting for own webserver?

What do I put in nameserver after I registered a uni.cc domain? I host my website at iquebec.ifrance.com.
  9. S

Free CP Account!

I emailed... runn
Back