• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhosting - 50MB diskspace/5GB bandwidth

Manrohosting

Hey :),

We have decided to offer free web hosting to the first 10 people who apply. The web hosting will consist of the following:

50MB diskspace
5120MB bandwidth
PHP 4, CGI, Perl
20 FTP accounts*
20 subdomains*
20 email addresses*
1 MySQL database*
No file size limit
Hotlinking allowed
Direct admin control panel

* = Upgradable upon request

You must add a text link, linking back to us somewhere visible on your website. If you do not know how to do this (rather worrying...) please copy and paste the below HTML:

Code:
<a href="http://www.manrohosting.com" target="_blank">Hosted by ManroHosting.com</a>

This hosting applies for people who wish to host a domain. If you do not have a domain, please use Uni.cc to gain a free .uni.cc subdomain which can be used just like a domain.

To apply, simply email removed, with "Free hosting" as the subject. Your email must contain the following details:

Your name:
Email address:
Username:
Password:
Password (repeat):
Domain:

Last edited:
Due to the vast amount of applicants (40+), I stretched the free hosting offer to 25 people. We are no longer accepting any more applicants.

If you have not received a confirmation email with your account details, then unfortunately, you have not been selected.

Please remember that all of you who were accepted must contain atleast a text link clearly visible, referring back to us, as this was not done as a charitable event, but rather as a business promotion. :p

If you require any support with your hosting account, please email support@manrohosting.com and not me, remembering to state that you are a free hosting client.

Yeah! Thanks manrohosting :applaudin This host is the best host I've used so far with Direct Admin and phpmyadmin included :) At least I can monitor my bandwidth now :p

I use ManroHosting.Com's basic package as a paid host, if you think the tickets are slow then use the support email, its never taken them more than 1hr and 30mins to answer any of my emails so far.

Only one problem with Direct Admin & phpMyAdmin:

phpMyAdmin: doesn't work for me
Direct Admin: don't know how to make the subdomains work

ManroHosting are the best :God: :p

Hey PhoenixNetworks :),

For paid hosting support please post in the relevant forum in our support forums (manrosupport.com).

The most likely answer to your first query regarding phpMyAdmin can be found here .

Last edited:
Thanks, phpMyAdmin works now, still a bit puzzled on how to get the subdomains to work*

*Whenever I make a subdomain eg. forum.phoenixnetwork.co.uk
in direct admin, then upload the files to the directory it automatically creates, whenever I goto the subdomain it leads back to your homepage:confused5 :crying5:

Back