• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which host are best?

sofv

I'm new to the whole paid hosting, and I was wondering if anyone could point me out to some reliable host. I've been hosted with a few free host and by manrohosting.com, but they've all come down to be rather unreliable. I thought that paid host might be less prone to pop out without a moment's notice.

What I actually need is a quite small package:
Reliability is a must (better if you can prove it)
100-200MB
5GB (or more)
20 subdomains
10-20 MySQL Database
1 addon domain
Cpanel prefered

I also don't have a domain except a uni.cc one. I'm not sure what to expect about the price for domain registration. free would be good.

Last edited:
The user is looking for recommendations on a new hosting provider. Not offers directly by hosting providers. Hosts are not to post in here to offer their services.

Anyone is welcomed to recommend a host they've had previous or current experience with.

I recommend probably searching for a host that can utilize the .uni.cc domains, assuming you have a uni.cc account that allows DNS... I know the older members get DNS access.

Back