• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small hosting needed, ad and post-free

sofv

I'm looking for a reliable place to host my blog. A 50mb is more than enough and I probably won't need a lot of brandwidth either. However, I'm using wordpress, so i'd need to be able to import my mysql database. I'd prefer to be able to use my uni.cc domain name and have cpanel.

The site will be in english, and I's rather not have to post or host banners or other ads. I'd be ready to put a text link or a small enough image link on my pages if you want.

Thanks

I'll offer you our Ad free, post free Basic package:

75mb Space
1GB Bandwidth
1 Domain
1 Mysql
Unlimited Features!

EDIT: Forgot to mention we use Direct Admin not cPanel

Demo

User: demo_user
Pass: demo

do you allow uni.cc domains? also with cpanel, will i be able to restore my old mysql database from my harddrive to the website?

Yes we allow any domain. Test the demo out for the control panel. Plus, yes you will be able to restore the old one.

PS: I'm off in 10min. If you want one I can set it up now, just make a post in the forum.

I'm going now. Make a thread and i'll approve it. Roughly 16 hours.

Last edited:
Back