• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Sid

1. Sid

My Personal Portfolio

Looks quite good, if somewhat familiar. Your host wedges in analytical javascript in the header and footer of your pages. I would avoid iFrames, very "web 0.9". And is all that CSS on your index page really nescessary? It takes up a third of the page and is mostly repeated.
  2. Sid

Review My Site PLEASE ~~GetBaked.net~~ All Reviews Welcome, especially bad ones!

For the love of god, let the marquee tag die... <marquee><b>Hello please send us your prank calls!</b></marquee> Ups:- The layout is logical, and the content seems to fit. Downs:- The colours gave me a headache (everything is a bit brighter on Macs), white on light blue is a bad combination...
  3. Sid

Only First Logo Page

The choice of colours is good, and it is generally okay. As others have said, the 'ZDA' is too hard to read, and as this is the focal point of the logo it ruins it. 3/10 as it is; get the ZDA legible and that score would go up...
  4. Sid

Review my action 3 Directory

Too plain. Very 1995. There is far too much white space- especially in between each menu item- perhaps you should have some category-specific introduction text under each category. The light blue text is hard-to-read on the white background. Put the adverts at the bottom, rather than the side.
  5. Sid

change my website look? to somthing new?

I would. It looks too similar to all the other unimaginative hosting sites. Is it a free template?
  6. Sid

What registrar do you use?

All of them plus many others. My vote went to domainsite.com as it is where I purchase the most .com domains.
  7. Sid

cheapest .cc domains?

$19.99 at Godaddy, beats $30-odd...
  8. Sid

Domain Appraisals

Leapfish sucks bigstylie. It appraised one of my domains at $18,000-odd (it's just a LLLLL non-word). Undeveloped, I'd say maybe $10 for Vistax.net, nothing for VeriMAX.net- unless it means something I'm not familiar with...
  9. Sid

domain purchase question

That's what I'd suggest. Godaddy and Domainsite bith accept PayPal without any problems.
  10. Sid

Getting .mobi domains

http://whiz.in/ $9.09 That's the cheapest. I win. (Or you can get them for $8.49 if you have $199 to spare and open a direci reseller account...)
  11. Sid

Check this out

Exactly what would you like a price on? Was there any need to used the profanities on the image?
  12. Sid

US hijacking space

It's a shame Mr Bush won't be around when China starting picking off spy-satellites one-by-one, someone else will have to clean up the mess...
  13. Sid

cheapest .com domain

Domainsite do $6.99 which suits me. If you want to go to Godaddy.com, there are shedloads of promocodes to get money off. I had this one today: gdh1008 = 15% off orders over $50 until 31-10 And have these scribbled down: YOUTUBE01 = 10% discount on everything cjcfiveoff = $5 off ($30+) OYH3 =...
  14. Sid

owning multiple domains for your site.

Luckily they're staggered so I don't actually know :) I've got 120-odd domains now, so I'll have a clue when I start getting rid of some of the others...
  15. Sid

netfirms promo code...

Try: 1. visit www.netfirms.com/max 2. enter promo code: MAX
Back