• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

US hijacking space

Darko

please read this:
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/HJ20Aa02.html

WTF is wrong with bush, not only america has become the most hated country on earth. now it's taking it to space.Don't get me wrong, i get very exited everytime NAZA makes a breakthru in space, but that does not give the US the right to allow or disallow people from going up there, i don't care if it's a spy satelite. how many of those the USA has up there. That is just not right, were did all the all men are created equal crap, has gone.

What do you think?

Its NASA, and The world is all of ours, we all have a equal right.

Space is time and matter and blah blah blah.

Space is no-ones, it is shared to all of us.
I hope North Korea will blow up Bush. ;)

That's outrageous. That's like banning somebody from going to the sea.

In fact, why can't we just all be like the american natives and not own land at all? Who's to say it's ours to own?

Words cannot describe the idiocy of Bush. Why don't we just elect a monkey into office?

I can't stand the bull---- our government pulls.
Secret prisons that can imprison people "suspected" of terrorism without Habias Corpus, what happened to democracy and equality?

What happened to separation of church and state?
Bush used religion to exploit the American people, he saw it as a way to win votes. He ----ing thinks he's a prophet or something. He once said he acts through the words of God in a speech. What a moron!

Electing Senior Bush + current Bush as president were one of the biggest mistakes the American people has made.

This is absolutely ridiculous! I can't believe I just read that. Who the hell does he think he is? Space is everyone's property, even those little green guys!

It's a shame Mr Bush won't be around when China starting picking off spy-satellites one-by-one, someone else will have to clean up the mess...

lmfao!....Well I live in USA, and it wasn't my fault he was elcted president, some people blame the entire US for bush's idiotic decisions, but alot of the people are innocent. If I was old enough to vote when his election was happening, I would have voted for the other guy. But meh, whats done is done, and I agree with you all fully, he dosen't ahve the right to decide who can go in space and who can't, what I woudl do is tell him to kiss my white a$$ and go up there anyway. -shrugs-

BTW being born in the US was not by choice for me. :p

LOL. that was funny. Once the world gets a whif of this, it's going to go crazy. What makes him think he owns space? that's retarded.

That's right we own space now. All Lithuanian and Canadian space shuttles are hearby grounded until we give them permission to take off, and don't hold your breath.

What makes us think we own space? The same thing that makes us think that we own America, because we took it. Luckily (as far as we know) there isn't an indigenous popluation to oppress to keep it.

I mean come on, what are you guys going to do with space? Science? pshhhhh. We are going to build Sol, in case Tetsuo decides to wake Akira up again, not that it will do any good.

well, if you read the articel, it has also been in play since 1996, so, it is nothing new that Bush just thought up. He just signed the policy. not saying i think it is right or anything, but you need to read everything before just getting mad and thinking everything is his fault.

Back