• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sarmth

1. sarmth

Hey @Peo ;)

Hey @Peo ;)
  2. sarmth

Anyone?

I'm Back! Popping in and out like a whackamole.. ;)
  3. sarmth

Ultra Fast Google and AWS cPanel Cloud Hosting

Looking for a new webhost that wont break the bank? We have you covered! // Featured Plan // Professional cPanel Cloud Hosting Your Choice of location (US Central or Sydney Australia) • 200GB Space • Unlimited Bandwidth • Free Domain Name (IF yearly) • Free SSL Certificate (IF yearly) • Free...
  4. sarmth

Amazon affiliate program

It depends on how you want to market your website... If you market your website about phones, with a blog about phone tips you can stand out above your competitors. It's called smart SEO Marketing.
  5. sarmth

offer ways for you to find fun

I used to play League of Legends, but have moved on to Overwatch, that's when I actually get the time to play.
  6. sarmth

How To Hunt For The Best Web Hosting Sites?

Well, the most important aspect to a web service is reliability. Anyone can tell you that. However I run on a Cost vs Benefit factor (I use this with most business decisions)
  7. sarmth

Can you touch your bellybutton around your waist?

Can you provide an example picture (not necessarily of yourself but an instructional picture will do)
  8. sarmth

Oh No!!! OH NO!

I logged in after goodness knows how long, started posting, and just so happened to see my post count at 666..
  9. sarmth

need free jewish hosting provider

It's more about knowing who you're dealing with in terms of ideology.
  10. sarmth

Looking For Vps - Shared Space for a News Website

Hi Bravein, What are your requirements?
  11. sarmth

Free Hosting for Not-For-Profits

I'm going to have to choose you Deeplist :D Here is your unlimited Master-alpha-beta-gamma-delta-supreme reseller account. It has unlimited everything because we host the servers in the 4th Dimension. lol
  12. sarmth

need free jewish hosting provider

Yeah you're not wrong, seems quite excessive. OP, your best bet is to get a dedicated server. I can recommend datasoft.ws (See: https://datasoft.ws/ds_premiumdedicated.php) They're the cheapest I've found, but they certainly aren't Jewish.
  13. sarmth

My new MacBook Air

^_^ I just got my hands on a 2011 MacBook Air i7 4GB Ram 256GB SSD HDD... I'm actually really happy, because this is a computer I can carry around with me at University ^_^ Anyone else get a new computer recently?
  14. sarmth

What Music Do People Like?

I quite like a large variety of music, but mostly jPOP ;)
  15. sarmth

Do you have a smartphone?

iPhone 6.0 ;) And LOVING it!
Back