• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RogueFoxx

1. R

599 mb free cpanel hosting! NO ADS / NO POSTING !!

Just signed up and read your TOS. In your TOS it says you can provide 100MB of disk space and that you do add banner ads. So I'm wondering if you will be adding ads and cutting disk space or if you haven't updated your TOS?
  2. R

GLGWEB | Free Quality Hosting Available Now

Apparently there are quite a few people who cannot read. Especially all those applications I am getting from those of you in China. You are just wasting your time sending in your application because I screen them all. I state here and on the GLGWEB Free page on the website that you must be...
  3. R

GLGWEB | Free Quality Hosting Available Now

GLGWEB is currently offering FREE web hosting to a limited number of people. We are now beginning to accept applications for the free hosting at http://www.glgweb.com/glgweb_free.php. Free Plan ********** 65 MB Disk Space 1000 MB Data Transfer 3 FTP Accounts 3 E-Mail Accounts 1...
  4. R

Free instant 500 mb space!

was dead for me on a couple clicks, but then it finally loaded.
  5. R

Need a -->STABLE<-- (53 Days Straight uptime!)<-- Free Hosting Provider? That's us!

Yep, same here... getting redirected to some advertisement page. Guess your domain is parked elsewhere now.
  6. R

Need reliable host

That's not a very good marketing plan there WMSpecialties. There is no need to add unneeded additional pressure on sky0987654321 to purchase a plan from you he/she didn't even order. You may want to rethink that strategy. :shame:
  7. R

Free hosting for a fansite

I was getting Vanilla_Garner set up and was walking her through the form getting her information and she just disappeared. Logged off yahoo and never came back. If you still want the hosting Vanilla, just hop back on Yahoo and let me know. Regards, Chris
  8. R

Free hosting for a fansite

I can still host you if you would like Vanilla_Garner. Only add I require is a small Hosted By text link on each of your pages. Nothing intruding and can be placed wherever you like.
  9. R

Game site hosting/other

As I stated earlier, is there somewhere I can contact you on a messenger? I'd like to talk to you about getting you hosted.
  10. R

LnHost.com Down?

Yep, LnHost is loading here as well.
  11. R

Need some help

I would recommend you to head over to the WHT Forums as it is an invaluable resource of knowledge in the web hosting industry. If you search that exact question you will find lots of answers.
  12. R

Free hosting request...

Hi again bardsmanship, Sounds like you have prepared yourself well :) I am going to offer you exactly what you asked for but with more features! If you need more space/bandwidth in the future we can work that out. Do you have AIM, MSN or any other messenger I can talk to you on to get the...
  13. R

Free hosting request...

Hi bardsmanship, do you have a domain name for your website? Also, what kind of resources will you be hosting for amateur game makers? Let me know and I may be able to get you going.
  14. R

Free up to 1GB Space, 20GB Bandwidth Hosting!

You forgot the [/sarcasm] rhianna so I thought I would add it for you :P Unless you weren't being sarcastic in which case I will just sit down and shut up :o
  15. R

Reguest

Hi Dazzly, Could you be a bit more specific about what you need this space and bandwidth for? Such as what your site is, and why you need so much bandwidth? May help us in deciding whether to host you or not.
Back