• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need reliable host

sky0987654321

Hi,
I am running a web site for a friend hosting at www.fasthost.com for about US$6/mth. Below is some of the features

Fast7
====
1.2 GB Disk space
120 GB transfer/month
unlimited pop/smtp account
5 addon domain
unlimited subdomain
unlimited parked domain
unlimited MySQL DB
Fantasico
php
Cpanel.....etc

I am not so happy with the service as the email server have problem frequently, Fantastico don't seems to work well and the response is very slow.

The actual site required very little space and traffic (currently less than 10% space/traffic), the extras is just for me to try out all the new scripts/ideas, CRM, shopping cart, etc.

I also need to run PostgreSQL for the CRM software.

Please offer your best plan
Thank you

120 GB is a load of bandiwdth. Please contact me at webmediaspecialties@msn.com if you require more bandwidth.
WMS-2
1GB of Space
20 GB of Data Transfer
Cpanel, Fantastico, Unlimited Features
FREE month or domain on sign up.
$3.99/month
Please pm me or contact me via msn messenger if you have any questions.

hi WMSpecialties
Sorry..... what is PM stand for?
I don't have any MSN messenger installed or maybe never use one before.
I am not an expert in internet/website, I just learn what I need as I go.

Your package sounds good does it included Postgre SQL DB? (I need it to tryout OpenCRX)
For now I do not need alot of space/BW (what Fasthost offer is more than enough), but if it allows to expand in future I can setup more websites for other friends (like CRM, shopping cart application, etc)

thank you

sky,

PM stands for Private Message. You can private message people on this forum by clicking on their username and clicking on "Send a private message to ..."

Yes, our packages have postgresql. We also have AOL: WMSpecialties. We have our WMS-Reseller 1 which will give you a little more expandability, 2 GB of space and 40 GB of bandwidth-$7.99/month and get your first month FREE. We also have an online chat on our site. http://webmediasystems.net
You get a FREE month, nothing is wrong up with the payment process, look at all my posts on FWS. Also you may email me at sales@webmediaspecialties.com. Please keep in touch.

Last edited:
Hey sky0987654321, I need a reply from you. Do you have any other contact info besides this forum? Your account will be deleted in 48hrs.

sky0987654321 said:
Hi,
I am running a web site for a friend hosting at www.fasthost.com for about US$6/mth. Below is some of the features

Fast7
====
1.2 GB Disk space
120 GB transfer/month
unlimited pop/smtp account
5 addon domain
unlimited subdomain
unlimited parked domain
unlimited MySQL DB
Fantasico
php
Cpanel.....etc

I am not so happy with the service as the email server have problem frequently, Fantastico don't seems to work well and the response is very slow.

The actual site required very little space and traffic (currently less than 10% space/traffic), the extras is just for me to try out all the new scripts/ideas, CRM, shopping cart, etc.

I also need to run PostgreSQL for the CRM software.

Please offer your best plan
Thank you

$6 is not enough for quality 1.2GB space and 120GB bandwidth, for a quality package like that I'd be expecting to pay around in the $40-$50 range per month.

Hi CAWUnited.com,

Thanks for info

Hi Archbob,

Maybe I misunderstand from the printout but that is what I get from Fasthost.com. I am not asking for the same but something reliable and reasonable.
Thanks for your respond. :)

Dear WMSpecialties

Sorry for slow respond.
What account will be deleted in 48hrs?????

.................You (or anyone) can reach me at sunn68@hotmail.com.

hi navlem,

Do you have PostgreSQL included?
Do you have packages that allow me to have move that one domain addon/parked?

WMSpecialties said:
Hey sky0987654321, I need a reply from you. Do you have any other contact info besides this forum? Your account will be deleted in 48hrs.

That's not a very good marketing plan there WMSpecialties. There is no need to add unneeded additional pressure on sky0987654321 to purchase a plan from you he/she didn't even order. You may want to rethink that strategy. :shame:

Yes she did order it. We have our logs. She thinks that she did not order it because you get a month FREE. Also, why would I say that your account wil be cancled. She has to sign up for me to have an account. Don't understand what you said. She said she wanted to cancel 3 days ago. But we need to confirm the cancel. If we don't get a confirmation and delete it, she might want it still. We don't want to have a post saying, I went with these guys, they canceled my account in one day after I got the service and now they want me to come back. We gave more than enough time. Our TOS says that in 48hrs. from requesting a cancel you have to confirm it. If you want to contact me I will be more than welcome to explain. The account has been deleted as we can't wait forever for someone's response. It is just unused space that people want. We are sorry for any confusion, but we are not those kind of people and please don't post unless you know all the details.

Last edited:
Hello sky0987654321!

We are 100% Reliable and Guarantee 99.9% Uptime!

Heres our offer:-
2 GB Diskspace
20 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features Parked Domain,Emails,Ftp,Mysql,etc
PostgreSQL Included
Latest Cpanel+Fantastico (we can also ADD a WHM only if you want to)
Live support (via Msn & Email)
Free Setup!

If you are interested you can contact us :
Msn : Zubair11@hotmail.com
Yahoo : govinda1pk@yahoo.com (Only Email)
Email : zbaig@indexcore.com (Email Only)

Thank you
Bye!

Last edited:
Dear All,

Seems to have many misunderstanding.
I believe all are in good intention.

Just found out that I have some PM.
Beside running the website for friend, I have a day job that kept me occupied most of the time.
Sorry that I did't reply as soon as I want to.

I don't think anyone will ever tell me that their service is unreliable (just stupid of me)
Please let me know your website URL and I'll do some research on my own. I'll go through each offers and decide later.
If you guys have special promotion for limited time, I don't think I can make it in time. My contract wih fasthost.com will end only by April 2005.

Thanks again for all offers and advices.

Back