• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting for a fansite

Vanilla_Garner

I've asked before for a free hosting service for a fan site and someone recommended me freelinuxhost.com it was pretty well but now they've put ads on every page and I'm using frames so it ruins it all. :cry2:

I would like to find a free host with no ads if possible or at least without banners. With 100 mb and a decent bandwidth. Help please, I was about to put online my fansite!

Hi Vanilla_Garner, what type of fansite are you puting up? And what do you consider a decent amount of bandwidth? Let me know, we may be able to help.

Hi RogueFoxx, it's a fansite of a kinda famous Hollywood couple I'm fan of. Considering the picture galleries I need a good bandwidth, I'm not going to upload .mp3, ect, just .html, .jpg, .png, ect... The current host I have offers me 3000mb per month and I think that's enough, better if more. Thnx for helping.

jerry4dos, I've been already there but it seems that good free hosts don't exist, or at least I haven't found any yet. And as I'm starting this fansite I don't wanna pay for hosting as I don't know if it'll be good enough.

www.nett.biz

Check out NETT.BIZ.

::::Hosting Accounts::::

::NETT50::
Space:50mb
Bandwidth:1000mb
Parked Domain: 5
MySQL Databases:10
Email Addresses:10
FTP Accounts:5
Subdomains:20
More : www.nett.biz

::NETT25::
Space:25mb
Bandwidth:500mb
More: www.nett.biz

::NETT100::
Space: 100mb
Bandwith: 1500mb
More : www.nett.biz

All accounts have cPanel, and Fantastico.

jerry4dos said:

jerry, that's a good place to start but it doesn't compare to the possible Webmaster_2_Host deals that can arise from the conversation threads in the Free Webspace & Free Hosting Offers forums :)

I think it would be good to begin with the Host F.A.Q. in order to become familiar with explanations of some terms & symbols, clarification of hosting categories, & to see a "base line suggestion" of potential hosts that might fulfill certain criteria sought out by webmasters. After checking out Host F.A.Q. then try: http://www.freewebspace.net/search/ as a jumping point into the search, but the best deals seem to come from the forums :classic2:

Hi again Vanilla_Garner, I'd like to talk to you about possibly getting you set up with what you are looking for. I added you on Yahoo since I saw that contact in your profile. Sign on sometime so we can talk :)

I've registered in two hosts and they have enormous ads. Does anybody knows about one without or with small ads? Like I've said before, big ads, topbanners and footbanners destroy my layout cos I'm using frames.
I was about to register at viperhost or something like that but it sends me to some page that says ERROR...

I can still host you if you would like Vanilla_Garner. Only add I require is a small Hosted By text link on each of your pages. Nothing intruding and can be placed wherever you like.

I can host you at my site at smokyhosts.com . Also, you have to only place a google adsense ad and that too can place it whereever you like on your pages(only condition being that it should be readable at the first screen i.e. without needing to scroll your page). If you are intrested do PM me. :)

And if i am online, i will setup your hosting instantly as soon as you complete the procedure.

I was getting Vanilla_Garner set up and was walking her through the form getting her information and she just disappeared. Logged off yahoo and never came back. If you still want the hosting Vanilla, just hop back on Yahoo and let me know.

Regards,
Chris

Back