• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RogueCaptain

1. R

Forum, Pretty Modest Requirements

It's a long established message board, just needs a stable host. 250-500 MB CPanel FTP MySQL (at least 3 DB's) Domain Hosting No Ads I'm OK with a posting requirement as long as it's not excessive (20 or less per month).
  2. R

What's up with XTR Host?

You know what? I tried to log in a few times and it failed. If nobody's having problems with the site but me, that might be it. But Marki just said it didn't work for him either, and it worked for a while after I finally logged in. Stumped.
  3. R

What's up with XTR Host?

Marki's right, it may be an IP issue. Thanks, I'll explain the mishap.
  4. R

What's up with XTR Host?

Everything went south once I signed up - my site pulled up sporadically yesterday, and today it's completely gone and so's XTR. Are they temporarily closed or have they shut down the day after I sent them my cash? :devious2:
  5. R

FTP, 5 - 10 MB, one pop-under?

Just wondering if i can swing that. This site is VERY small, it's not even 1MB. But I do update a lot, so FTP is needed. If I can get no ads, I'll take it, but I might as well be realistic.
  6. R

MY personal site , please review

hey, what's up? :o it's uh...interesting. are you a beginning webmaster? how good are you? i only ask so i know what to suggest to spice it up a bit. as is it's ok, but boring.
  7. R

Site for Review

it's too long, crush it in together a bit.. and the advertise on andyweb thing... it's right in he middle of the page, and kinda breaks up the flow of things a bit. otherwise, brilliant work!!:D
  8. R

Bush fansite. It's awesome. Click now!!!

let me explain my situation further. i did not design the layout, so it would be rather hard to be defensive about it. I personally don't like it, and am currently wrking on a new one, as this one has been up for quite some time. most people like the current form, so i was LOOKING for...
  9. R

i mean, you have broken images on your splash page (webmaster 101, man, make sure the damn images aren't broken..) edit: (they work now, tho you may want to link the entry image to the site?)
  10. R

On a more (ahem) productive note... what would you suggest?
  11. R

as far as it being messy..we had a lot to place on one page. I agree, however. did you click anything beyond the first page? your site was OK, too. (fix the images.)
  12. R

http://onesecondbush.com Like?
  13. R

Stumped

goood.
  14. R

I've decided to move up to the world of paid hosting

Well, I know forums run up a lot of bandwidth...I figured at a rate of 200MB a day (it's VERY busy)..
  15. R

I've decided to move up to the world of paid hosting

PHP/MYSQL, SSI...Maybe 30M bandwith, but 15-20 would do it to..and however much space, I wanna say 60-100 MB, but can't help thinking somene will slam me for wanting to much (remember, i'm a refugee from free hsoting land) Better, chicken?
Back