• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's up with XTR Host?

RogueCaptain

Everything went south once I signed up - my site pulled up sporadically yesterday, and today it's completely gone and so's XTR. Are they temporarily closed or have they shut down the day after I sent them my cash? :devious2:

You know what? I tried to log in a few times and it failed. If nobody's having problems with the site but me, that might be it. But Marki just said it didn't work for him either, and it worked for a while after I finally logged in. Stumped.

Sorry for the downtime earlier. Everything is back up and running again, we seemed to have an odd IP issue, but was resolved with no harm. If anyone is still experiencing problems with their site feel free to contact us at the following:

Email - Support@xtrhost.com
AIM - XTR Support
MSN - Support@xtrhost.com

Thanks,
Matt J
XTR Host Owner

Last edited:
Dude XTR stop calling people noobs. Its unprofessional and makes you look bad. Plus you have to know people have different opinions, so deal with it.

Seriously. nOOb is a term immature retards use on battle.net. It is not acceptable use by a professional webhost.

There was a topic posted by the person n00b which was removed.
O¿ONoChancO¿O your far from professional.

Those 2 replies however sounded funny :) ( Offtopic)

Yeah there was a user named "n00b", he didn't meant the term "newbie"....

*Cough* Ignorant :)

Sorry for the confusion. As Duport and PTH said, a person under the name of n00b posted here and I was just responding to his posts, however the posts were removed, I wasnt calling anyone a noob referring to "newbie" as Tom said.

Back