• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bush fansite. It's awesome. Click now!!!

no

nop sorry dont like it its very messy and the graphics aint great either i give a 4/10

as far as it being messy..we had a lot to place on one page. I agree, however.
did you click anything beyond the first page?

your site was OK, too. (fix the images.)

sorry

no offence but i couldnt actually click past the first page it was hurting my eyes

what do u mean fix the images on my site ?

i mean, you have broken images on your splash page (webmaster 101, man, make sure the damn images aren't broken..)
edit: (they work now, tho you may want to link the entry image to the site?)

Last edited:
If you could make it so all your images are flush with the broswer, thereby eliminatiing all the white at the top, you'd be in business. Or at least make a background for it.

Maybe some rollovers on the links would help too.

Overall, I'd say you've got a good foundation, just do some tweaking and you're good.

otr wasn't asking for a review of his site RogueCaptain....you were. And if you're going to ask for a review try not to get defensive about it......expect good & bad comments.

let me explain my situation further.
i did not design the layout, so it would be rather hard to be defensive about it. I personally don't like it, and am currently wrking on a new one, as this one has been up for quite some time. most people like the current form, so i was LOOKING for criticism for the site to know where to start on ambush v.2. My problem is that it needs to be a rather simple layout, as my co-webmaster has NO html skills and uses (shudder) Page Builder.. I myself am skilled in HTML, but use Dreamweaver to save time on Table tags.

As far as criticizing the reviewer. I only went to his site because I like lostprophets. When I saw the intro image was down, i informed him, not as a reviwer, but a site visitor, and i am sure that he appreciated it.:cool:

so back to the site, please?

Last edited:
Back