• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MY personal site , please review

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
I know there is along way to go .. but can u review it .. and suggest some changes if needed

http://cdudeuk18.1world4u.com

I havn't spent that much time on it .. but i want to get it right before i spend more graphical time on it :)

Last edited:
hey, what's up?

:eek:
it's uh...interesting.

are you a beginning webmaster? how good are you? i only ask so i know what to suggest to spice it up a bit. as is it's ok, but boring.

I need more before I can pass verdict but the foot picture and the words in the center seem out of place.

Well thats good ...

I'm not the best of designs due to last of projects .. i 've only done a few sites

However i am good a layouts and content

But my best field is PHP

However i cannot work on my backend system for the site until my domain is back up :cry2:

hmmm

i gotta agree with rogue captain its interesting but u gotta make it clearer what youre doing with it i like the layout and shit graphics need work as u say so i give

6/10

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by otr
i gotta agree with rogue captain its interesting but u gotta make it clearer what youre doing with it i like the layout and shit graphics need work as u say so i give

6/10

Thanks .. i don't really wanna do anything to go .. its only a personal site :rolleyes:

Back