• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Raiden

1. R

unlim. space for losers.

just did a search on illusionfxnet. Didnt even bother looking at the date
  2. R

unlim. space for losers.

illusionfxnet: *Owns there own server *All profit through google ads goes to upgrading *250 mb, 2 mb file size, enough bandwidth for a free site, php, mysql, cpanel *Is down for 1 day while pruning users *Has been having some downtime lately I heard they get like 600 applications a day...
  3. R

What kind of Hosting Account do you need?

and you get paid to sign up
  4. R

50 free

i have yet to get anything from .net that isnt an internal server error.
  5. R

How Do We Build The Perfect Free Host?

i kind of dont feel like posting after reading that post, hehe. Im making a final fantasy site. Each section is 4-5 mb each. I will have maybe 5-6 sections, and more as both the website grows and the final fantasy gaming indutry. i do have some media files, such as pictures, or screen shots...
  6. R

Looking for external use sql host.

hehe, i would see this after i search for a good host with mysql for months. i finally found 1 two days ago >.<
  7. R

host ultra

No, i do not. i have a firewall and run adware 6 every week, usually picking up only 20 or so files, all usually cookies. My firewall prevents all adware from connecting to the internet. Now, i never get any pop-ups at any other website. I just went to my website, hosted on hostultra, and got...
  8. R

anybody know a host that can...

youll never find a host that will allow movies of any size larger than 1, maybe 2 mb to be free, especially with 50 mb space
  9. R

Looking for external use sql host.

and unlimited sql is actually limited to 10 people per day
  10. R

who can help me?

$5 bucks Give or take 50 cents
  11. R

need hosting, please read in

hostultra.com signup may be hard. some people say they have pop-ups, but i have not gottan a single one yet.
  12. R

5mb php mysql ftp

dont even bother with unlimited sql. you have to signup as soon as the server restarts, and god knows when that is.
  13. R

50 free

----ing internal server errors on every page hosted on 50free.net
  14. R

Hello Everyone, I'm Looking For Free Hosting

i never got a single pop-up yet O.o
Back