• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for external use sql host.

wais

Hi, i'm looking for a free host that will let me host a sql database and thats it. The unlimited-sql site only supports 1 site. Meaning i can only connect to it from a single site. I need something that will let me connect to it from multiple hosts. I'm trying to make a mirror system for my forum so i can spread out the bandwidth consumption. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

Originally posted by wais
Hi, i'm looking for a free host that will let me host a sql database and thats it. The unlimited-sql site only supports 1 site. Meaning i can only connect to it from a single site. I need something that will let me connect to it from multiple hosts. I'm trying to make a mirror system for my forum so i can spread out the bandwidth consumption. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.
I got your email and created you an account. You can access it from multiple hosts .There are no restrictions!

Hi, thanks for creating the db. Could you also please tell me the name of the db name? i remmember the username and password but not the db_name. Thanks

Originally posted by wais
Hi, thanks for creating the db. Could you also please tell me the name of the db name? i remmember the username and password but not the db_name. Thanks
Db name is same as username .Its written in the email check again!

kinda want to post this if anyone out there is still looking for an external mysql database host. http://freesql.org they also offer postgreSQL hosting. i was able to make it work and install a php topsites, b2, and couple guestbooks so far. :)

Originally posted by primrose
kinda want to post this if anyone out there is still looking for an external mysql database host. http://freesql.org they also offer postgreSQL hosting. i was able to make it work and install a php topsites, b2, and couple guestbooks so far. :)
They don't allow forums.

Originally posted by Faraz
They don't allow forums.

hey FARAZ, what do YOU offer/allow ?

what size is the DB that you give ?
what are the requirements ?
( I dont think I see any offers from you in the free offers forum (?) )

Originally posted by ibfw
hey FARAZ, what do YOU offer/allow ?

what size is the DB that you give ?
what are the requirements ?
( I dont think I see any offers from you in the free offers forum (?) )
I allow all scripts

No DB size limit

No requirements just fill the form correctly

unlimited-sql is 5 months old so i posted offer 5 months ago.

hehe, i would see this after i search for a good host with mysql for months.

i finally found 1 two days ago >.<

Back