• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mynci

1. M

Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com --- question

Um.. somehow today my uni.cc domain got deactivated... Is there any possible way I can access my website without setting up a new account on both Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com and uni.cc?
  2. M

100mb/1-5gb/PHP/MySQL/cPanel/pop3

I have a question... when I log in to FTP, there's already things in it. Like images is filled, there's a foler called rotator... can I delete these?
  3. M

Thank you, Decker!
  4. M

No, I don't have a domain registered, well, a uni.cc domain id o have but not a real top-level one. I know, it is hard to read, I told the designer it hurt my eyes. So, can you help me out?
  5. M

Free Web Space

That's much better. But please, don't call me sir. I hate that. lol. Just kiddin.
  6. M

Free Web Space

Well, you don't have to be cocky about it.
  7. M

Free Web Space

so, uni.cc is allowed?
  8. M

No sorry, I do not have a current website. But I help out alot at http://www.noxiousx.net - I'm Vapor
  9. M

I'm in need of a webhost that offers me this: 100mb webspace 1-5gb data transfer 5/un-metered pop3 e-mail addresses 5/un-metered MySQL Databases cPanel (anything about 6) FTP (approx. 2) Password Protected Directories cgi (mabey. I don't know if I'll use it right now) 1-2 Addon...
  10. M

I Need To Find A Free Webhost With Cpanel and Really Good Benefits!

Have you tried using any PHP scripts? They don't work.
  11. M

I Need To Find A Free Webhost With Cpanel and Really Good Benefits!

The only problem with Anyxhost.com is the PHP doesn't work.
  12. M

Need webhosting

I need te following: 100mb webspace 1gb data transfer cPanel FTP (1) MySQL (3) PHP Fantastico (really don't need, but I would like to install HCL) That's all of it. Aslo, I don't have a domain, but I would like to have a sub-domain.
  13. M

Free Webhosting

Well, I'm saying anyxhost is bad if you want PHP. PHP doesn't work on Anyxhost, when they say it does! I suggest that Anyxhost.com should stop advertising free hosting or get their PHP fixed.
  14. M

question about php/uploading on anyxhost.com

I'm hosted there too, I don't think they have PHP installed, or they have some part not installed, I asked them and they said it was fixed, I'm trying to find a new host, I want to get FAR away from them!
Back