• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100mb/1-5gb/PHP/MySQL/cPanel/pop3

mynci

I'm in need of a webhost that offers me this:

100mb webspace
1-5gb data transfer
5/un-metered pop3 e-mail addresses
5/un-metered MySQL Databases
cPanel (anything about 6)
FTP (approx. 2)
Password Protected Directories
cgi (mabey. I don't know if I'll use it right now)
1-2 Addon Domains

The website is going to be:

Portfolio (just for some art i do)
PHP Scripts
Tutorials (PS, PSP, HTML, PHP, Javascript, MySQL, ect...)

Anyone willing to offer me this?

Portfolio (just for some art i do)
PHP Scripts
Tutorials (PS, PSP, HTML, PHP, Javascript, MySQL, ect...)

Do you have a link??

Do you have a domain name registered that you can point to nameservers? If so we can help you out :)

http://www.noxiousx.net is a very nice but like many is very difficult to read as the schemes blend too much, just pointed a friend at it to view (he's colourblind) couldn't make out a damn thing :cry2: - that's just a pointer :biggrin2:

No, I don't have a domain registered, well, a uni.cc domain id o have but not a real top-level one.

I know, it is hard to read, I told the designer it hurt my eyes. So, can you help me out?

You can set NS entries on uni.cc so that's not a prob :) use my e-mail on my profile and send the domain name, username, password to me and I'll set you up and you can set the domain to ns1 & ns2.ctrl-alt-deli.com

Do that and I'll set up the account :biggrin2:

Account set up mynci :)

Disk 200meg
Shell Access
25 Ftp Accounts
25 Email Accounts
25 Email Lists
50 SQL Databases
15 Sub Domains
15 Parked Domains
15 Addon Domains
Cgi Access
2gig transfer
Cpanel 9.1

I have a question... when I log in to FTP, there's already things in it. Like images is filled, there's a foler called rotator... can I delete these?

Yep it's just a placeholder page, you can delete everything except the cgi-bin folder :)

Back