• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Lokannon

1. L

Okay review of completely finished layout

heh... I noticed that too... looks like the thing thats dropping the shadow is coming form 2 seperate directions... :confused2 :confused2 I would take away the top left part. And put the bottom right part on the other 2 tables. :D :: Lokannon
  2. L

Okay review of completely finished layout

well.... I (like is0lized) havent read all the posts... not in the mood right now... One suggestion,.... I like the shadow thing you got goin on in the middle table. Why dont you implement that in the other 2 tables. it would look alot better. And not as sloppy if everything looks the...
  3. L

Dark:Frame reviews again...

hehe... Alright, ill try to limit the affil links. They seemed like too much anyways... I dont know why i didnt notice the + there... ill fix that so it doesnt overlap ASAP. Also, im trying to make better buttons for the links. They do look bad. Anyone else?
  4. L

Dark:Frame reviews again...

Hey all, im back for another review. I did as you said, and added a few more pictures. Its just the layout i want you to judge please. None of the links work, i know. And im not sure what im gonna put in that box on the far right where it says "shout". Im not gonna put a shoutbox...
  5. L

Frustrated!

uh... Okay... it wont let me run it... Where do i put the link to? cgi-bin/tutorial.pl?tutorial=sometuto is that right ^? sorry... im so confused...
  6. L

SImple News Script...

actually... It was just those 2 files... copy and past if you REALLY want it. I was just trying to further my php skills by following a tutorial for the news script. If you want a news script i suggest you use nphp (www.nphp.net) I use it, and it rocks!
  7. L

Frustrated!

uh... Where do i put it? In the CGI bin? Or in the file? how does it work... and where do i link it to... explain a little mroe please. Im totoally illiterate when it comes to PERL. THNX :: Lokannon
  8. L

Frustrated!

is that supposed ot help me roly..?
  9. L

Frustrated!

Im having a serious PHP problem... its not that hard, i dont think... so if you could help, i would be very appreciative.. I want it so that the sites address shows mypage.php?tutorial=sometutorial The code im using is: <? if (!file_exists($tutorial.".html")) { die("Nice Try"); }...
  10. L

Might As Well...

One more time.,.. Okay, im gonna try again! Woohoo!! Sadly, i only have the main page up, and its sort of not finished yet... but still wanted to know what you thought... plz. http://darkframe.hostingextreme.com THNX! :: Lokannon
  11. L

SImple News Script...

Okay, i need help with this... i just cant seem to figure it out. Its a simple news script. I want to be able to have a title shown on the news I add. I am using 3 scripts. The first one is the addnews.php this is the problem child... Heres the code: <? if($action == "edit" &&...
  12. L

need people...

uh... Its called PERL. Not cgi-bin. And i said PERL. Thnx for actually replying though. I still need people to work with! I wish other people would reply, and give me ideas! PLEASE! Thanks! :: Lokannon
  13. L

need people...

Hey everyone, Okay, Im not sure where to post this, so its going here. Move it if you want, just tell me where it goes to. I want to start a tutorial site. I know there are ALOT out there, and its kind of a far-fetched idea to think it will go far. I can make the site, but i need ideas...
  14. L

Might As Well...

ahhhh... O okay, now i see. I thought you meant something else. Ya, im gonna remove them later, i PROMISE. I just put them there to see what it would look like. But righ now, the site server isnt workin... =/. SO i dont know whats happening. Good thing is, im shaping the site in my...
  15. L

Phpbb2

... I missed that one....
Back