• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by guitarnerd

1. guitarnerd

MacPro Realeses and OS X Lepoard preview

As long as Leopard has updates for finder and is PPC compatible (which it was stated that it is) I am happy. My question is, will Leopard come with iLife 06, or possibly 07 or do I still need to pay to upgrade that from 05 which I am still using?
  2. guitarnerd

Vista, WinXP. They both drive me crazy!

I develop on Windows, Linux and OS X all day long. If you know what you're doing and know how to debug problems you shouldn't really have all too many issues on any system. You should get a Mac
  3. guitarnerd

Ladies, please make sure you use the phone properly

Not using anyone for sex. Just like to meet the ladies...
  4. guitarnerd

I post experiences with irony, but nothing I'd consider too personal. As far as my "game" I am being somewhat joking/sarcastic. But I will say I've been lucky with the ladies in my life...
  5. guitarnerd

I just broke up with my girlfriend

It's not "biochemical", I'd say it's more of a reaction of our instincts. Whatever you want to say it is, is fine with me though, because what it isn't is a magical unexplainable thing that people, mostly women seem to think it is. It's just in your head When I explain to people how I don't...
  6. guitarnerd

Where's that Daniel?

I wrote you a poem... Happy Birthday
  7. guitarnerd

So in concordance with my "I just broke up with my girlfriend" thread, this thread is about some new womenly endeavors I have been experiencing. While dusting off my 3.5 year old untouched "game" I've ran into an obstacle with this one chick that drives me crazy. I met her at a bar/pizza place...
  8. guitarnerd

Hmm for some reason I stopped getting email response notifications to this thread after my last post so I thought it had died. To clear things up a bit up. I didn't post this cause I was sad about it (not to say I'm not) but more or less because it's going to be an exciting time for me. It's a...
  9. guitarnerd

Yeah, to be honest we have no choice, we are to assocciated with each other not to. It also makes it a little harder. We broke up once about a year ago for a brief time and when I told my mom about it, she said "You stupid shmuck" so I am going to give it some time before I tell her about it again.
  10. guitarnerd

No...haha...
  11. guitarnerd

I am 20 years old. I've been dating this girl happily for 3.5 years. Pretty much everyone in my family likes her more than me...she is nicer. We had been arguing a lot lately and she kept getting pissed at me when I would do stuff without her. Like last night I went out to a bar and there was a...
  12. guitarnerd

Has God ever spoken to you?

This is an example of what is frustrating to me. There is no technique. As for meditating and prayer and all the similar stuff, I've done all of it, and it's scientifically proven it's just a natural state that the mind goes into, you can get the effect without talking to God, just deep...
  13. guitarnerd

Great imagination... Here is one for everyone that I've got... Has anyone ever seen the similarity between planets and atoms and molecules? Or how about human cells. Sometimes to me it seems the universe is just what we consider atoms and molecules in a much larger scale. What if we are...
  14. guitarnerd

I was also brought up to believe evolution was impossible...I remember once, at a church sermon two people got on stage and smashed watch, put it in a box and shook it around. Then they said "How long do I have to do this before it becomes a watch again?" They said it was "impossible" But...
Back